Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OT: UFO’s

There have been numerous occasions in the last year where the Navy and other government entities have officially admitted to not knowing what they are seeing. Should be all over the news, but we’ve all been distracted lately.

Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Cramden View Post
    I think the Hindu lost the video tapes but you can read all about it in the ancient writings and if thats too complicated there are many paintings illustrating air battles in India back in the day. And yes...you have to remember the humans describing this have zero technological advancements or knowledge of flight or advanced weaponry. They describe flying vimanas in the sky
    There are also cave paintings of things resembling iPhone 12s.

Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

And 5GBC is why all the cavemen are dead
    When I lose my cool other guys go looking for it. - PGB

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post
    Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Dragon doesn't allow digging.
    This made me laugh. I just watched that season last week. Why did they not make another season?

Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

So for over 15 years these things have been spotted off the coast of southern CA and in a restricted no-fly zone off Virginia. They seem to have changed slightly over time and now have become much more frequent.

The sightings and reports have been suppressed to the point all investigations have been buried and the team assimilating all the data was defunded in 2017.. but now the story has leaked and the genpop is interested and pressing for answers. The Manhattan Project, the U2, the F-22.. they all were subjects of speculation like this before being made public.

Yeah.... My vote?...I'll take an informed history on how our military has operated for the last 100 years over little green men every day. Go read the book Skunk Works by Ben Rich and then listen to first hand accounts of people who encountered the SR-71 for the first time.

...We've got something new up our sleeve.

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post
    Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

Season 2 is about 3 episodes in now

Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

Yeah, I think it's going to be 10 episodes this year.

Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

Last edited by NTDawg; 05-18-2021 at 12:21 PM.

Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Cramden View Post
    I don't see how anyone can believe our Gov't has this kind of technology and yet at the same time has Elon Musk blowing up rockets attempting to get us back yo the moon and on to Mars. Plenty of these videos show a craft flying at around 4 times the speed of anything we can do and then making right hand turns. Which should splatter the pilot all over the interior wall

First, look at the $$ being made and spent on traditional propulsion technologies, disruptive wouldn't even start to describe this. Second, if you're operating under F=ma limitations, then yes, all you'd have at the landing would be 'pilot goo' (Aortic dissection happens at about 50 G's), but if you're not and our current physics isn't accounting for something..... G's are defined in multiples of gravity (forces) and the detrimental affect on (human) mass increases as they go up. with the maneuvers these things are making there has to be a negation of traditional G's as we know it for personnel and equipment to survive. but what is gravity? if you've got a way to isolate (shield) the biomass inside from G's, negate the gravitational restrictions on the craft, provide a motive force by 'variably offsetting' the mag field around the craft (less on one side than the other thereby moving the craft in the 'lesser' direction), then you can go from where ever you are to anywhere you want to go in the blink of a eye. AND btw, the boundary between earth and space would be meaningless.

but the biggie in this is that we could avoid game day congestion.............

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post
    Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

Downvote Paranoia Msubulldogfan1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NTDawg View Post
    From what I understand, that picture is comparable to if a person held up a grain of sand and extended their arm observing it.

Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

It's like they don't realize that they lost the war, and about half their country in the 1800's. Thank goodness we don't still fight lost causes over lost wars in these parts!***

Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

Well, the pilots and radars are seeing something, and if the pilots don't know what they're seeing, it must be above their clearance/need-to-know level (if it's us and not "them"). If it's a highly classified or black program, then the report in June won't tell the public anything. The government would come closer to releasing "little green men" information than they would releasing black project info early.

Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

Each one of those points of light is a galaxy... with millions of light years between each.

Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

Downvote Paranoia Msubulldogfan1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Junction John View Post
    Each one of those points of light is a galaxy... with millions of light years between each.
    Correct, scientist observing this one point in the sky is comparable in scale to holding a grain of sand away from your body and looking at it.

The Universe is incomprehensibly big.

Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

And full of incomprehensible possibilities. And this is not a 15 year phenomenon.

Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

I saw one at a football game a few years ago - red light going up and down pretty fast. It was a drone shooting night photos of the crowded stadium, but I can see how some might have thought it was a UFO.

Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

I have no idea how this is supposed to work, but there is definite and documented research on going into this sort of technology. https://faculty.eng.ufl.edu/aprg/research/weav/

https://apps.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a564120.pdf?

Now the videos seem to be a few Technology Readiness Levels ahead of where UF indicates their research is, but who knows what DARPA is up too.
    Last edited by EngDawg; 05-18-2021 at 09:51 PM.

Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

Twitter
    @the_LanceLayton
    Guys... WE (humans) are the damn aliens...
    Hail State!

Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

There are probably 10 times as many commercial and private flights as compared to military flights, but the military pilots are almost always the ones that happen to see these unexplained aerial phenomenon. I wonder why that is ?

Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by fang View Post
    First, look at the $$ being made and spent on traditional propulsion technologies, disruptive wouldn't even start to describe this. Second, if you're operating under F=ma limitations, then yes, all you'd have at the landing would be 'pilot goo' (Aortic dissection happens at about 50 G's), but if you're not and our current physics isn't accounting for something..... G's are defined in multiples of gravity (forces) and the detrimental affect on (human) mass increases as they go up. with the maneuvers these things are making there has to be a negation of traditional G's as we know it for personnel and equipment to survive. but what is gravity? if you've got a way to isolate (shield) the biomass inside from G's, negate the gravitational restrictions on the craft, provide a motive force by 'variably offsetting' the mag field around the craft (less on one side than the other thereby moving the craft in the 'lesser' direction), then you can go from where ever you are to anywhere you want to go in the blink of a eye. AND btw, the boundary between earth and space would be meaningless.

but the biggie in this is that we could avoid game day congestion.............
    Genius level. Good post

Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

Airline pilots do on occasion see and report sightings. But if you can believe the UFO shows, if they report, they're risking their careers, so they don't report. There supposedly is an organization where pilots can anonymously report what they see without fear of reprisal.

Sip | T-Sip Yes | No