Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT: UFO’s

OT: UFO’s

Don’t know if y’all watched 60 minutes but now that the Pentagon has admitted they don’t know what these “things” are. Admitted seeing a phenomenon that descended 80,000 feet in a second in 2004 among numerous other videos in more recent years. Is the military throwing out the the unknown object declaration as a red herring to throw off the Russians and Chinese or is it something “else.”

Last edited by PineGroveBully; 05-16-2021 at 11:55 PM.

Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

Sorry but hold on a second, I feel like there is more here. The object descended 80,000 feet in one second and then... what? Cratered?

Was it Bitcoin?
    Last edited by JungRebel; 05-16-2021 at 11:28 PM.

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post
    Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

I’m guessing there will be more statements like this as cell phone cameras improve and spread. Military R&D projects are gonna get caught on camera occasionally. They won’t confirm or deny they are real. They’ll just play dumb. And yes, probably some of it is staged to mess with other countries

Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by PineGroveBully View Post
    Don’t know if y’all watched 60 minutes but now that the Pentagon has admitted they don’t know what these “things” are. Admitted seeing a phenomenon that descended 80,000 feet in a second in 2004 among numerous other videos in more recent years. Is the military throwing out the the unknown object declaration as a red herring to throw off the Russians and Chinese or is it something “else.”
    Mjoelner knows a guy that used to work at Area 51. I won't still the thunder of his story but if he sees this maybe he'll post it here.

Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

Isaac Arthur (one of the best channels on YouTube) had a great video on this. He's an actual scientist, not some conspiracist or crank, and also former military himself, and sadly he thinks they're just planes or balloons acting normally, and that the Pentagon knows this but had a geopolitical motivation in releasing the videos.

Last edited by QuaoarsKing; 05-16-2021 at 11:49 PM.

Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by QuaoarsKing View Post
    Isaac Arthur (one of the best channels on YouTube) had a great video on this. He's an actual scientist, not some conspiracist or crank, and also former military himself, and sadly he thinks they're just planes or balloons acting normally, and that the Pentagon knows this but had a geopolitical motivation in releasing the videos.

I can’t take this video seriously. All I hear is Kripke from Big Bang Theory.

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post
    Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

Remember swamp gas?

Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

It's UFO's alright and they're here looking for BigFoot and Chupacabra

Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

Did anyone see a UFO over the field during the Mizzou series?

Quote Originally Posted by PineGroveBully View Post

Maybe they suited up in Mizzou uniforms. That would explain a lot!

Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

He knows this guy?
    Name:  index.jpg
Views: 1611
Size:  5.9 KB

5 out of 5 sixpackers like this post
    Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

Downvote Paranoia Msubulldogfan1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JungRebel View Post
    Sorry but hold on a second, I feel like there is more here. The object descended 80,000 feet in one second and then... what? Cratered?

Was it Bitcoin?
    He might be referring to the Commander Fravor sighting. While doing a naval exercise somewhere off the west coast, him and his pilots saw a “tic-tac” shape object doing crazy stuff. It was caught on radar as well.

He’s done many interviews talking about it, I would check the one on the Rohan podcast out.
    Last edited by Msubulldogfan1; 05-17-2021 at 08:15 AM.

Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

The simplest explanation is that its something of ours..

All the military technology that is in use today and everyone knows about has actually been around for 30-40 years. Think about what has been developed recently that nobody knows about..

3 out of 3 sixpackers like this post
    Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh's Burner Phone View Post
    Mjoelner knows a guy that used to work at Area 51. I won't still the thunder of his story but if he sees this maybe he'll post it here.
    Here are two stories:
    1. The guy Hugh's Burner Phone is talking about is an Air Force vet and composite technician who performed repairs on the B2 fuselage. He used to catch the JANET flights out to Area 51. One time I asked him what all he had seen expecting to get a "Nothing" or a wild alien story from him. Instead, he just grinned and said "If you ever see a flying saucer, it's ours."

2. Years ago as a student worker at Raspet Flight Lab, I asked the director who was a retired Air Force test pilot, if he had ever seen any weird stuff. He told me "I've seen shit in the air you wouldn't belieive existed".
    Last edited by Mjoelner; 05-17-2021 at 08:46 AM.

4 out of 4 sixpackers like this post
    Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

The funny thing with this guy's stories is, if they were true, he would have probably had a 'car accident' by now. I imagine he is actually being paid by the government to spread stuff like he does. That's how I feel about the Roswell incident too. We had the bomb and were king of the world then the commies got it and evened the playing field. How do we get back ahead? Make them think we have alien technology.

Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

I always wondered if the stuff they showed wasn’t ours. The only thing that throws me off is commandor F says there’s no way it was ours.

Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

BitDogEther*** briefly popular in crypto land

Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

No doubt. If even 1/10 of his stories were true, we would have never even heard of him or his stories.

Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

Unidentified is not synonymous with alien.
    When I lose my cool other guys go looking for it. - PGB

Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by SpeckTaker View Post
    I can’t take this video seriously. All I hear is Kripke from Big Bang Theory.
    You get used to it after you watch a few of his videos. I barely notice it anymore.

Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

^^^suspiciously avoids the bigfoot question

6 out of 6 sixpackers like this post
    Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

Some of this stuff seems to really be pushing the laws of physics but yes, Occam’s Razor applies.

Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

I don't see how anyone can believe our Gov't has this kind of technology and yet at the same time has Elon Musk blowing up rockets attempting to get us back yo the moon and on to Mars. Plenty of these videos show a craft flying at around 4 times the speed of anything we can do and then making right hand turns. Which should splatter the pilot all over the interior wall

Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

Name:  0e5b7fbe2c5cb77dd7a2eedda8bcf98f.jpg
Views: 1360
Size:  17.2 KB

Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Cramden View Post
    I don't see how anyone can believe our Gov't has this kind of technology and yet at the same time has Elon Musk blowing up rockets attempting to get us back yo the moon and on to Mars. Plenty of these videos show a craft flying at around 4 times the speed of anything we can do and then making right hand turns. Which should splatter the pilot all over the interior wall
    Maybe there is no pilot inside the craft?

Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

I'm so ready for the Aliens to take over.

Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

No pilot is a good possibility. Remote control. But I do believe its aliens and that they have enough visiting for thousands of years.

Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

Well, they're headed north in droves, so we'll see.

Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

Go dig on Skinwalker Ranch and then tell me there are no UFOs/aliens

Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

Likes Custom Titles CochiseCowbell's Avatar

Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by SwampDawg View Post
    Remember swamp gas?
    Ball lightning is a close second.

Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

No pilot is a good possibility. Remote control. But I do believe its aliens and that they have enough visiting for thousands of years.
    Pilot or not, if aliens can create a craft that can do that and they haven’t gone all Alderaan or Independence Day on us by now, it can only be assumed that they are good with everything here remaining as-is and are fine with us maintaining our simpleton existence.

Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

I laughed, well played

Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

Not saying the laws of physics are immutable. Probably a lot more to learn about anti-matter, matter, time, and space....
    but ain't no 17n way actual aliens or Imperial probe droids are traveling that far and that long to this planet.
    Our military is conducting all sorts of experiments..... trillions of dollars worth. And that left hand ain't telling the right more than they need to know.

Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

It may not take that long or that far for them. If they are real they have been visiting for thousands of years and no doubt understand worm holes and how to use them. Skinwalker ranch is okay but I get more from Ancient Aliens. My first cousin has been on that show a couple of times. Not every episode is interesting but quite a few are.

Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

People have been recording them forever. Read the ancient Hindu sanskrit texts about them, or Sumerian texts or even the Bible. The Book of Enoch.

3 out of 4 sixpackers like this post
    Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

Downvote Paranoia Msubulldogfan1's Avatar
    People have been recording them forever. Read the ancient Hindu sanskrit texts about them, or Sumerian texts or even the Bible. The Book of Enoch.
    Sheew, if there have been advanced beings recording us since Sumeria, or even further back, I’d be extremely jealous. Would love to see some video of ancient cities/battles.

Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

There was a program on History Channel called "Unidentified: Inside America's UFO Investigation" that had two seasons. It may or may not have a third season. It was pretty good - covered all the Navy sightings (except for the ones that have come out in the past few weeks), the Tic-Tac UFO that Navy Commander Fravor saw, etc. I believe you can watch both seasons online at History. Luis Elizondo, supposedly the project manager at the Pentagon, seems to believe they're real and extraterrestrial. So, who knows. There's a report that's supposed to come out, at the behest of Sen. Marco Rubio, sometime in June that tells "everything the Pentagon knows". That's why we're hearing so much about UFOs lately, and a truly complete report would likely be classified if it contains any "juicy" information and we'll never see it.

3 out of 3 sixpackers like this post
    Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

Twitter
    @stephenedavis
    I don't believe that the government or our military is the answer to the question or that they are alien crafts. I think it's all the above along with something else that we just can't explain away or comprehend at this point of our civilization's technology. Let me put it this way. Just imagine you are describing modern technology to someone from 1921 or even 1971.

Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

Dragon doesn't allow digging.

Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

I think the Hindu lost the video tapes but you can read all about it in the ancient writings and if thats too complicated there are many paintings illustrating air battles in India back in the day. And yes...you have to remember the humans describing this have zero technological advancements or knowledge of flight or advanced weaponry. They describe flying vimanas in the sky

0 out of 1 sixpackers like this post
    Sip | T-Sip Yes | No