Did Lemonis get into it with a fan?

I didn't see this on TV but a buddy at the game said that Lemonis and a fan got into a shouting match during the Saturday game. Anyone see what happened there?

Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

Somebody must have called him *********.

Edit: Ok that's funny right there.

Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

Cowboy called him *********

Lemonis told him to watch his mouth, so Cowboy called him Egghead...it went downhill from there. Cowboy has a shamrock tattoo, not sure if that is significant or not.

6 out of 6 sixpackers like this post
    Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

I wasn’t there Saturday but regularly sit behind the home dugout. The is a very vocal fan who likes to tell him to get his fat ass off his bucket and do something. His words not mine. Wouldn’t be surprised if this was the fan.

Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

Downvote Paranoia Msubulldogfan1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbite View Post
    I wasn’t there Saturday but regularly sit behind the home dugout. The is a very vocal fan who likes to tell him to get his fat ass off his bucket and do something. His words not mine. Wouldn’t be surprised if this was the fan.
    Sounds like a terrible fan.

7 out of 9 sixpackers like this post
    Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

I know this has nothing to do with me, but that sounds like a pretty awful fan. And as an Ole Miss fan I know a thing or two about awful fans.

7 out of 8 sixpackers like this post
    Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

I wouldn't get into it w/ him during a game but I would like to see some fire in him occasionally and get on the umps a$$ some. The most I ever see him do is stroll about half way to home plate, ask the ump a question then retreat to the dugout. No chance he'll ever be thrown out of a game.
    The poster formerly known as: dawgebag

0 out of 3 sixpackers like this post
    Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

The fan told him Golden Corral in Flowood was closing, Lemon Juice called him a liar and communist, it went downhill.

2 out of 5 sixpackers like this post
    Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by oxfordrebel22 View Post
    I know this has nothing to do with me, but that sounds like a pretty awful fan. And as an Ole Miss fan I know a thing or two about awful fans.
    Yep. Pretty bad fan. Polk and Cohen were pretty emotional and demonstrative but Lemonis is pretty even keeled. He doesn’t seem to let emotions influence his game decisions. Speaking of fans, I’ve watched a few OM games this year and every game the TV always shows an OM fan wearing a sweater vest over a short sleeve shirt along with a white Panama hat. My wife even noticed and said “ look at that douche”. It’s so typical OM fan it’s almost cliche !

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post
    Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

If I was ever gonna "get into it with him at a game" this weekend was a good time. Any of the 3 games were extra shitty. I figured we would sweep that series

Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

apparently you cannot see into our dugout from your seat...

Quote Originally Posted by the peeper View Post
    I wouldn't get into it w/ him during a game but I would like to see some fire in him occasionally and get on the umps a$$ some. The most I ever see him do is stroll about half way to home plate, ask the ump a question then retreat to the dugout. No chance he'll ever be thrown out of a game.
    ​To live in the hearts of ones left behind is not to die.

Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

Like a dog barking from its dog house?
    The poster formerly known as: dawgebag

Sip | T-Sip Yes | No

Yep. Pretty bad fan. Polk and Cohen were pretty emotional and demonstrative but Lemonis is pretty even keeled. He doesn’t seem to let emotions influence his game decisions. Speaking of fans, I’ve watched a few OM games this year and every game the TV always shows an OM fan wearing a sweater vest over a short sleeve shirt along with a white Panama hat. My wife even noticed and said “ look at that douche”. It’s so typical OM fan it’s almost cliche !
    Yeah it seems that fans of both schools that buy seats behind home plate have embraced the cliches.

Sip | T-Sip Yes | No