Which is the best NC hat and T shirt?

There are several that I don't like but I'm curious what the board thinks.

Ball was down | Cajuns in town Yes | No

The one that isn't a cheesy baseball and anything that is actually maroon.
    90 percent of college football teams do not cheat...the other 10 percent are ranked.

I like this one. It is not "over done" like other shirts.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

To be honest, Iím very frustrated at the lack of quality options on Natíl Championship clothing. I shopped the HailState store, Maroon & Co, The Lodge, and Campus Bookmart online shortly after the finals and stopped by Barnes & Noble, the Lodge, and CBM last Saturday when I was in Starkville, so Iíve pretty much seen it all.

I love the maroon and gray logo with the stadium in the background, and thanks to this board canceled an order for a crimson Fanatics version. The Badger version I got instead (from CBM) is actual maroon and looks great, as does the gray Badger with the same logo. Outside of that, I love the white and gray Columbia M-over-S polo and the ďNational ChampionsĒ T-shirt the team wore on the field, and not much else. Iím especially surprised that we have almost NOTHING available to us from our main freaking apparel provider Adidas. The ďKings of OmahaĒ maroon/gold shirt and the ďChampsĒ script shirt, and that is literally it that I can find.

Iíve seen only 6 to 8 hat designs and dislike all of them. I just want a simple maroon or gray M-over-S cap with a Natíl Champs logo of some kind on the side, preferably from Adidas since theyíre our official provider. I donít think Iíve seen a single Adidas cap. The ďStateĒ script cap with the small baseball is the least worst one Iíve found.

Seriously though, where you at Adidas?

3 out of 3 sixpackers like this post

Polos

These are the ones I got. I have received these from the NCAA shop which I ordered right after the win

Name:  Natty Hat 1.jpg
Views: 1759
Size:  60.3 KBName:  natty shirt 1.jpg
Views: 1763
Size:  33.8 KB

These two I ordered from HailState Store and they still have not shipped. Supposedly Aug 17 at this point:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Natty Hat 2.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	93.4 KB 
ID:	21222Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Natty Shirt 2.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	135.0 KB 
ID:	21223

Bruce! Itís like you read my mind - that is the exact cap Iíve been looking for but no one has it. I just checked the NCAA store (which is also apparently run by Fanatics) and canít find it. Do you have a direct link or SKU?

I ordered this one and was happy with it. It's definitely maroon.

https://maroonandco.com/products/202...ps-threads-tee

I want the simplest shirt imaginable. Maroon with white block letters: "National Champions". I may have to get it made.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Dawg View Post
    Bruce! Itís like you read my mind - that is the exact cap Iíve been looking for but no one has it. I just checked the NCAA store (which is also apparently run by Fanatics) and canít find it. Do you have a direct link or SKU?
    Exactly what I've been looking for as well...please help us!!!

I checked the NCAA shop and I think the new era m over s with nat champ logo on side is long sold out. I used all the filters while looking. Especially the championship gear one.

Quote Originally Posted by stateu1 View Post
    Polos
    This is what I found while on the ncaa shop website

https://www.shopncaasports.com/mens-...ID:i-r0c1:po-1

https://www.shopncaasports.com/mens-...ID:i-r0c2:po-2

Looks that way, unfortunately. I did find a Google cache of the original listing, but itís clearly sold out. Sure hope they make another run of them.

https://webcache.googleusercontent.c...&ct=clnk&gl=us

It's a New Era # 4398073. I don't see any available anywhere.

I got that one so I can wear it for a few years. I thought the obvious National Champs type hats kinda limit out after a year. Unless we do it again!
    Last edited by Bulldog Bruce; 08-03-2021 at 06:07 PM.

Twitter
    @fishwater99
    Is there a good mesh Championship hat out there?

I got the maroon version of that hat. It's a good hat. I wish it was just slightly deeper. Only slightly. Only slightly.
    MSU Class of 2011

I got that same New Era maroon M over S hat and absolutely love it

Just curious if anyone on the board was in Omaha and bought a shirt right after the game. One of the vendors had a shirt hanging up before game three that was pretty sweet looking. Haven't been able to find it online anywhere. It looked like a gray dry fit and it had a banner with just '21 on it along with our logo. They had a Vandy one as well with all the years listed they won it (inlcuding '21 had they won this year).

Name:	3698B6EE-6078-4470-954E-61686D88D93D.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	25.1 KB 
ID:	21224
    This is the shirt you were talking about, I’m almost certain. No, I didn’t buy one. But it was well done.
    ...Ole Miss fans do not believe in Jesus.
    Dawgstudent, 12-12-13

Name:	msu shirt.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	313.8 KB 
ID:	21225

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

Adidas can suck my schweaty scrotum. They haven't done a damn thing but put out trashy looking 3 stripe Euro looking crap for the last several years. They need to stick to soccer and golf
    The poster formerly known as: dawgebag

Maroon and Co has the Legacy brand mesh hat. Interlocking MS in center with 20 (on left) and 21 (on right) NCAA Baseball National Champions (below). Bill is a light maroon bill, charcoal front and tan mesh for $35. Itís super comfy.

Quote Originally Posted by PirateDawg View Post
    There are several that I don't like but I'm curious what the board thinks.
    I am in the minority but I don't like the dark maroon. It runs too easily and where there is white on the shirt turns pink around the edges.
    Last edited by Wizard; 08-04-2021 at 09:37 AM.

Would rather have the dark true maroon color than the Bama crimson ones that Fanatics is selling. But I do like the blended maroon ones better. Softer it seems and damn sure not as hot

I have 4 or 5 and my favorite is the grayu one they wore on the field after winning the NC.

Quote Originally Posted by whosyourdawgy View Post
    Would rather have the dark true maroon color than the Bama crimson ones that Fanatics is selling. But I do like the blended maroon ones better. Softer it seems and damn sure not as hot
    As a wise man once said " Dark maroon is the only color that matters." Or something to that effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Willowdawg View Post
    Right! I was saying the polos, even the columbia ones, are better than any of the t-shirts.

Twitter
    @fishwater99
    I got this one. Can't wait to wear it next week in FL on the golf course with my Bear buddies.

https://maroonandco.com/collections/...s-bracket-polo

Quote Originally Posted by greenbean View Post
    I like this one. It is not "over done" like other shirts.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    This is the one I have except it reads Mississippi State instead of MSU. Itís really nice. Wish I could find a hat.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkDallas View Post
    I want the simplest shirt imaginable. Maroon with white block letters: "National Champions". I may have to get it made.
    Same but I want one with "dogs in 3!"

Just found this shirt! What do y'all think? https://www.shopncaasports.com/mens-..._2:i-r0c2:po-2

My OCD wonders why the schedule says Longhorns and not Texas

You're not alone.

Cutter and Buck makes a good looking shirt but they donít hold up in my experience.

Logos and lettering have rubbed off really easily on multiple shirts.

Doesnít Like Tennessee
    Quote Originally Posted by the peeper View Post
    Adidas can suck my schweaty scrotum. They haven't done a damn thing but put out trashy looking 3 stripe Euro looking crap for the last several years. They need to stick to soccer and golf
    I actually kinda liked those ďF*** TSUNĒ shirts.

Bruce, just wanted to come back and give you a HUGE thank you. I managed to find quite literally the last one for sale on the entire internet at a Fanatics backwater site (CollegeBasketballStore.com) and to my shock they were actually able to find it in the warehouse and ship the thing. Thatís why I love this site. THANK YOU!

Name:	4B5835FC-FC8D-4417-B76F-15C2B75244CE.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	19.3 KB 
ID:	21298

I saw that site that day but it had no picture so I was scared it was not an accurate description. I also assumed all these sites actually grab from the same warehouse. I am happy for you.

I just checked my Hailstate order and it has now been pushed back to the end of August.