Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

OT: Who's got theories on Gabby Petito?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/gabby-p...l-turner-moab/

Mine go something like this:
    30% boyfriend killed her, accidentally or otherwise
    30% he just up and left her like a chickenshit, and something happened to her later (or she joined a cult)
    30% it's an elaborate publicity stunt
    10% aliens

Real 1941 Champs | Fake 1941 Champs Yes | No

Twitter
    @SixPackSpeak
    99% boyfriend
    I support the two most frustrating teams in America: The New Orleans Saints and The Mississippi State Bulldogs

20 out of 20 sixpackers like this post

Regardless how it went down it’s not going have a good ending.

I think he got pissed and just left her out middle of no where and came home.

1 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

One sentence hot takes.
    We have one of those cases like that up here in Union County - Jessica Stacks….

The BF not talking to police and his actions are not a good look and make him prime suspect #1.

She's dead and he did it.

3 out of 3 sixpackers like this post

They’d been fighting. He killed her & hid the body. I don’t think he just left her in the middle of nowhere.

The other 2 women killed at the campsite in the same area they were stopped for fighting is just a coincidence.

And it’s looking like the 2 women found murdered out there is tied in somehow.

Sadly.. the odds are he did, indeed, leave her in the middle of nowhere.

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

After watching the dash cam footage you can tell she’s a total nut job. BPD to the max. Think she ran off and he’s scared he’s gonna get in trouble for not looking for her.

If you notice the differences in her last few Instagram posts, every caption is edited and are super similar in the writing to the captions on his Instagram posts- which leads me to believe she left her phone in the van and so while traveling back to Florida, the boyfriend either made those posts or edited the captions to make everything still seem all willy-nilly.

For the life of me though I don’t understand retaining a lawyer and not speaking on it if you are innocent.

1 out of 3 sixpackers like this post

I <3 the St Louis Cardinals Mobile Bay's Avatar
    Until he is arrested and charged there is no reason for him to speak to the police. His lawyer knows that.

3 out of 5 sixpackers like this post

I <3 the St Louis Cardinals Mobile Bay's Avatar
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3hnj4d.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	42.8 KB 
ID:	21858

7 out of 8 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by tacodawg View Post
    After watching the dash cam footage you can tell she’s a total nut job. BPD to the max. Think she ran off and he’s scared he’s gonna get in trouble for not looking for her.

If you notice the differences in her last few Instagram posts, every caption is edited and are super similar in the writing to the captions on his Instagram posts- which leads me to believe she left her phone in the van and so while traveling back to Florida, the boyfriend either made those posts or edited the captions to make everything still seem all willy-nilly.

For the life of me though I don’t understand retaining a lawyer and not speaking on it if you are innocent.
    "I'd rather look guilty and walk around at the mall, than look innocent in prison." - Chris Rock

12 out of 12 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    I was wondering whatever happened with that case. I read a little blurb about it and then never heard anything else.

A guy that bald at 23 years old, probably has major anger issues. Guilty.

5 out of 6 sixpackers like this post

Yeah. Now that I see 1 of them worked at the business where police were called on Gabby & the boyfriend just the day before they were murdered, I’m taking back my coincidence theory. Looks like Gabby and/or boyfriend killed them.

Quote Originally Posted by dorndawg View Post
    "I'd rather look guilty and walk around at the mall, than look innocent in prison." - Chris Rock
    I guess I’d be screwed if it were me because if I’m innocent in a situation, I’m doing everything I can to clear my name.

Theory #1: They've been living in a tiny van together for couple months and he got tired of her OCD and snapped. She is buried in the Utah desert somewhere.

Theory #2: They both were both in on the killing of the other 2 women (loosely used term after seeing their photo) and she was having trouble dealing w/ it and about to spill the beans and he got rid of her to keep her from talking about those other 2 killings. She is still buried in the Utah desert
    The poster formerly known as: dawgebag

SPS Magazine is on the case.

8 out of 8 sixpackers like this post

90% of murder victims knew their murderer. It's highly unlikely she got killed in the middle of nowhere by someone other than her boyfriend..... But it could be aliens.

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

Whether I’m guilty or innocent, I’m telling my lawyer the truth & following his advice. If I think she’s alive & I'm innocent, good chance my lawyer will either let me make a statement to police or he will.

You have started pushing this tabloid trash the past couple of years just to sell more copies in the checkout line at the Piggly Wiggly... You have lost all of your journalistic credibility.

Where was OJ?

The first and only thing you should EVER say to the cops is "LAWYER". They are not your friend and not there to "help you out". Always ask for a lawyer and don't say a 17ing thing else until your attorney says otherwise.

9 out of 10 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by Crucifictorious View Post
    The first and only thing you should EVER say to the cops is "LAWYER". They are not your friend and not there to "help you out". Always ask for a lawyer and don't say a 17ing thing else until your attorney says otherwise.
    I agree. Even if you were 1000 miles away and can prove it ask for the lawyer before you say anything. If they want to arrest you let them do it. Keep your mouth shut.

4 out of 5 sixpackers like this post

Innocent or not, there's plenty of folks that have ended up in the pokey for some bad stuff strictly because they tried to "clear their name." It's not a good idea.

2 out of 3 sixpackers like this post

I dunno where OJ was, but Cosby was definitely in the area...

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-09-17 at 12.12.43 PM.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	47.9 KB 
ID:	21859

Quote Originally Posted by JoeLee'sSocks View Post
    You have started pushing this tabloid trash the past couple of years just to sell more copies in the checkout line at the Piggly Wiggly... You have lost all of your journalistic credibility.
    Mama keeps buying them up, though. **

Name:	690B87A2-C71E-4382-ADB3-89EF4CA94C8D.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	11.5 KB 
ID:	21860
    When I lose my cool other guys go looking for it. - PGB

3 out of 3 sixpackers like this post

Yep. Can't see another reason for him to not be talking.

One sentence hot takes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    I was wondering whatever happened with that case. I read a little blurb about it and then never heard anything else.
    They still haven’t found her… the area where she went “missing” is only a couple of miles from me.

Quote Originally Posted by GloryDawg View Post
    I agree. Even if you were 1000 miles away and can prove it ask for the lawyer before you say anything. If they want to arrest you let them do it. Keep your mouth shut.
    Certainly ask for the lawyer and follow their advice. But if I were 1,000 miles away and can prove it or had other exculpatory evidence, I am sure as shit answering a few questions to establish some facts after I've consulted with that lawyer.

Because, otherwise, you're letting someone else set the narrative. As others have said, non-cooperation is not a good look. It may get you past the police at first but if you end up on trial for any reason, it's probably not going to help you with a jury.
    Last edited by FQDawg; 09-17-2021 at 02:48 PM.

0 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

I think it is fairly obvious, Hillary did it for sho.

4 out of 5 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by greenbean View Post
    I was thinking Leeshouldveflanked. He was in the area and had the opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by greenbean View Post
    If I was Sussmann I would be really worried right now and not of the DOJ. *********

Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Just googled.

How is the guy in the boat with her not in the same position as this guy, and everybody just assuming he was involved in foul play?

Either that guy had a shit ton of credibility, or they really thought the STacks girl was flighty.

Living under a bridge in TX

5 out of 7 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by the peeper View Post
    Theory #1: They've been living in a tiny van together for couple months and he got tired of her OCD and snapped.
    I watched the body-cam footage of the police stop in Moab and from what I saw the boyfriend was meek as a lamb. Made it hard to believe he'd have it in him to kill her. If he did it he would have to have snapped.

Did you see the reported ages of the lesbians? If that woman was 38, she lived a hard life on meth. She could easily pass as 50.

0 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by FQDawg View Post
    Certainly ask for the lawyer and follow their advice. But if I were 1,000 miles away and can prove it or had other exculpatory evidence, I am sure as shit answering a few questions after I've consulted with that lawyer.

Because, otherwise, you're letting someone else set the narrative. As others have said, non-cooperation is not a good look. It may get you past the police at first but if you end up on trial for any reason, it's probably not going to help you with a jury.
    I agree with this. I would still stay quiet until I talked to a lawyer and then take his advise. Chances are if I was 1000 miles away he would tell me to cooperate. In the case of the missing girl I believe he has told his lawyer what he knows and his lawyer told him to stay quiet.