I know it's old (germans, heil state, etc. etc.) but I missed this article.

This horse has been beaten enough, but I just ran across an interesting Marcello article for the first time. This scenario drives me crazy. Probably does Mullen too.

https://247sports.com/LongFormArticl...2/#146934012_1

I don't have a doubt in my mind we would have had our 2nd national championship. #1941

Beat NC State | Cheated NC State Yes | No

It’s Goat….again.
    Boo this man. This is ancient history, time to purge from memory. We have a national title now, we were finally #1 in something, no need to let this shit continue to pull on us.

2010s were great for us in football, as compared to our history. But time to move on from it and build on it. Mullen is gone, the chapter is closed. We produced a lot of good players who are MSU ambassadors now.

It's Air Raid time or die, just the way it is. Get on the train or bail.
    Last edited by Smoked Toag; 09-17-2021 at 03:55 PM.

3 out of 5 sixpackers like this post

We would just now be getting all our scholarships back

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by Smoked Toag View Post
    Boo this man. This is ancient history, time to purge from memory. We have a national title now, we were finally #1 in something, no need to let this shit continue to pull on us.

2010s were great for us in football, as compared to our history. But time to move on from it and build on it. Mullen is gone, the chapter is closed. We produced a lot of good players who are MSU ambassadors now.

It's Air Raid time or die, just the way it is. Get on the train or bail.
    You’re a pathetic useless trolling hack who must have a fetish for banishment and changing usernames since you type this self-righteous bullshit just days after starting a ridiculous thread resurrecting a useless debate about whether Croom deserved a second chance.

3 out of 4 sixpackers like this post

Goat, I think Walgreens is open til 11 if you haven't picked up your meds yet.

I didn't know a year old debate about State winning a football championship would be so triggering, Mr. Air Raid. LOL

The only game that matters now is Saturday. We can't replay past games and we can't worry about the future. All we have is the next game. Spilt milk and all that. Yes....its Air Raid or bust.

Huh. Wow, you know, you make a good point. I hadn't thought about it like that.