Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Doesnít Like Tennessee

Am I the only one pulling for Mullen tomorrow?

I donít love Mullen but we need Bama and Saban to start taking some Lís during the regular season. Bama fatigue is an epidemic.

3 out of 4 sixpackers like this post
    Beat NC State | Cheated NC State Yes | No

I will be pulling for Florida and Tulane tomorrow

9 out of 9 sixpackers like this post

Itís GoatÖ.again.
    Yes. No State fan with balls would pull for Danny Boy

6 out of 16 sixpackers like this post

Prolly

0 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

I am, because he's guaranteed to lose to TN or some other lesser team down the road, and I really hate Alabama.

Yeah, I got nothing against Danny boy and I have a pretty nice pair of balls. Bama however needs to lose. They won't tho

3 out of 3 sixpackers like this post

Unless they are playing Ole Miss I hope Florida loses every game. Not just because of Mullen but because of Stricklin. That freaking traitor.

5 out of 5 sixpackers like this post

It's ok with me either way....

Mullins loses or Bama loses

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Iím rooting for a giant sinkhole
    When I lose my cool other guys go looking for it. - PGB

Twitter
    @stephenedavis
    Yes but it won't happen. Georgia is the only team that can beat Bama in the SEC despite what they try to tell you about Ole Miss.

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

L4Dawg - Version 2.0
    I'm pulling for him. I only pull for Bama when they play Ole Miss and Auburn. I don't get the Mullen hate. I'm grateful as heck for what he did for us. That is the best stretch of that length for MSU football since the 1930s-1940s.

2 out of 4 sixpackers like this post

I want Florida to win. Donít ask me why, because I donít know. Itís complicated.

Meteor

Is he really? He hasnít lost a ton of games that he shouldnít have lost.

Guys, I realize Dan left in an awful way. As a Starkville resident and lifelong State fan and 3rd generation alum on both sides, I am so thankful for what he did here that I can't gnash my teeth at him forever.

I can be thankful for the interest in MSU football that never existed before Dan. I'm thankful for the massive growth in our town and the university that were a direct result of Dan's talents as a coach and identifier of talent that went unnoticed.

I get the jaded feelings, but I don't wish ill on him because he left or even how. He was always a jerk, but he was our jerk for a season that saw unprecedented heights for State, and his strain here is still paying dividends (see Dak Prescott).

I also hate bama with a white hot intensity only to be rivalled by ole miss.

6 out of 6 sixpackers like this post

Itís ok to be thankful for MSU Mullen and to say 17 ďlateral moveĒ Mullen.

I would pull for Russia against bama.

5 out of 5 sixpackers like this post

I <3 the St Louis Cardinals Mobile Bay's Avatar
    Any chance Bane might show up?

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogg31 View Post
    I don’t love Mullen but we need Bama and Saban to start taking some L’s during the regular season. Bama fatigue is an epidemic.
    Sadly, pulling for Mullen against Alabama is like watching the movie Friday Night Lights once a year and always cheering for the Panthers.

2017 showed everyone that if you would do complete damage to Bamas shot in the playoff, you aren’t winning a close game with them without the refs making a “mistake”. You either lose or somehow beat them comfortably.

One sentence hot takes.
    Ole Miss gonna give BAMA their first loss.

0 out of 3 sixpackers like this post

There are 3 stages of Dan:
    1. Cocky, arrogant good coaching Dan
    2. Job hunting Dan
    3. Bat shit crazy Dan because it's AL week

8 out of 8 sixpackers like this post

I have gotten over my ill feelings toward Mullen and Stricklin. My desire to see Bama fall back to the pack is still very much there. Go Gata.

I donít love Mullen but we need Bama and Saban to start taking some Lís during the regular season. Bama fatigue is an epidemic.
    Yes, Saban needs to take some Ls. But we need to be the one to give them. If we managed to upset Alabama but they had dropped one to Florida prior, it would minimize the upset.

Give me undefeated, #1 Alabama every time. With great challenges comes great opportunity.

Anyone not pulling for Mullen is petty

2 out of 3 sixpackers like this post

I'll be pulling against Bama.

It doesnít matter who we pull for

Bama is going to boat race them

4 out of 4 sixpackers like this post

We are in the SEC West, so I pull against every other team in the SEC West in conference play. I would love for us to beat them but I would be happy to have a better conference record. Its just a dream tho because neither Florida or State is gonna beat them. But....crazy shit happens every day

Yes, if the tally band was playing Bama, I'd pull for Tally Band. Hate those cheatin' MFers tens times more than Old Missy.

Knowing the culture of State and bama, and awareness of what bama is and has been for decades to college football collectively, I cannot fathom how a State fan can pull for bama.
    That evil empire and its emperor have more ďconsultantsĒ working up opponent game plans year round than Joe Biden has handlers.

He used to be our asshole, now heís just an asshole. 17 Mullen.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Cramden View Post
    Yeah, I got nothing against Danny boy and I have a pretty nice pair of balls. Bama however needs to lose. They won't tho
    Nicky Minaj likes this post.

Quote Originally Posted by msudawg12 View Post
    Anyone not pulling for Mullen is petty
    I prefer spiteful, but sure.

I have no problem with Mullen..

I wish him the best except when a Florida loss would be in our best interest. As much as I love Mississippi State, I understand him wanting to go to a place like Florida. The fact that John Cohen butchered the process of replacing him isnít on him.

Benedict Loafers on the other hand can shove it up his ass. I hope he fails and has to settle for being the AD at Jackson Prep.

It sucks worse when you live amongst them... I was getting ready to burn all my state gear and become a Montana State fan when the OU/Texas announcement leaked and State fans were defending A&M. A&M deserves to rot in the bottom of a Mexican outhouse.

I have a lot of hate in my heart and Florida is high up there. I will only root for Bama one game this year though, against the Dbags from College Station. I want them to lose evey game in devastating fashion. And lots of pink eye for a the fans.

Yep. Everyone pulling for bama should spend a year living amongst them. The generations of dominance in football is bad enough. The culture, arrogance, and their smug denial of clearly unfair advantages is what fuels a hatred that burns hotter than seven hells.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Shankly View Post
    I'm pulling for him. I only pull for Bama when they play Ole Miss and Auburn. I don't get the Mullen hate. I'm grateful as heck for what he did for us. That is the best stretch of that length for MSU football since the 1930s-1940s.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-TownDawgg View Post
    Yep. Everyone pulling for bama should spend a year living amongst them. The generations of dominance in football is bad enough. The lack of culture , arrogance, and their smug denial of clearly unfair advantages is what fuels a hatred that burns hotter than seven hells.
    Made a small correction...
    Chief Seattle circa 1850:
    "This we know. All things are connected like the blood which unites one family. All things are connected. Whatever befalls the earth befalls the sons of earth. Man did not weave the web of life; he is merely a strand of it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself."

It doesnít matter who we want to win. Until proven otherwise all SEC contest involving Alabama are not games, just shows. The outcome has been predetermined by our Alabama loving redneck trailer trash SEC officials. And yes, Calvin Ridley is still out of bounds. That is all.

Kinda pulling for Mullen but....

I hope it's a good close game. But I hope Bama wins.

For the record, I always pull for Dan unless they're playing us. I like the guy. I wish he'd been happy here and stayed forever. Best coach we've had while he was engaged.

I just want Bama to get it over with. 4 more 5 more? Whatever it takes for Saban to say good enough and move on.