Twitter
    @fishwater99

Tenn canceled Army game to play Akron.

Real Nattys | Fake Nattys Yes | No

Trash move from a trash program. On a related note, itís on my bucket list to see a football game at Army in the fall.

1 out of 3 sixpackers like this post

Doesnít Like Tennessee
    I suggest we cancel our trip to Baton Rouge that day and head up to West Point. That place is spectacular in the fall.

1 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

Dude. West Point is only 20-something miles away. **

7 out of 8 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by 11thEagleFan View Post
    Trash move from a trash program. On a related note, itís on my bucket list to see a football game at Army in the fall.
    It's an impressive place. Go look at their indoor facility. Probably the best in the country.

Quote Originally Posted by 11thEagleFan View Post
    On a related note, itís on my bucket list to see a football game at Army in the fall.
    I went to a Tulane-Army game in West Point years ago. Just an unbelievable experience. 10 out of 10. Would definitely recommend.

2 out of 3 sixpackers like this post

Bucket list for years is to go to West Point to see a Army - Miss State football game.
    Actually have to have a game scheduled with Army I know but still hoping it happens before Iím too old to go or care.
    Better hurry and get it on the schedule.

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Itís GoatÖ.again.
    I'm starting to think Tennessee (and Nebraska) are just done. I don't know if they'll ever make it back. But I mean you have a program like Oregon out there still kicking (that is a long way from the recruiting hotbed areas), so why couldn't they (UT and UNL) come back? They seem to never get lucky with a coach, yet Oregon can't miss. A couple of bad ones and they are right back.

1 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

SixPack's Official Farmer DesotoCountyDawg's Avatar
    Oregon has Nike and gets all the west coast kids. Tennessee and Nebraska canít rely on homegrown talent so it makes it difficult when you have no real appeal. They havenít been relevant in so long that they arenít seen that same by high school recruits like we remember them.

Oregon also plays in the pac10

I wish we had hired Jeff Monken in 2018..

I would have loved to see us run the flexbone with Fitzgerald.

Wrong Monken. Should have hired his brother.

They're cousins & he did do a good job of rebuilding the team immediately after the Ellis Johnson Error.

Itís GoatÖ.again.
    Quote Originally Posted by DesotoCountyDawg View Post
    Oregon has Nike and gets all the west coast kids. Tennessee and Nebraska can’t rely on homegrown talent so it makes it difficult when you have no real appeal. They haven’t been relevant in so long that they aren’t seen that same by high school recruits like we remember them.
    All 3 have money and Oregon is getting kids from all over, have now for a decade. Very reminiscent of how Phat Phil used to get kids from CA to VA. Guess when you have the juice you have the juice. Only thing they are missing is a title.

I always thought of Nebraska as a corn-fed white boy team too, and that's not true (maybe the line was I guess). Osborne can't a national net himself back in the day.

Itís GoatÖ.again.
    Quote Originally Posted by natchezdawg View Post
    I would have loved to see us run the flexbone with Fitzgerald.
    Same here. I think we tried to innovate in the wrong sector of the game.

But either way, I'm still alright with it, just to see if it will work.

Sucks for Army. Tenn is a bunch of candy asses. Akron is getting a payday that Army did not need.