Have you ever dreamed about a State game?

I did the other night for the first time. In the middle of football season, I dreamed about the championship game where we won it all against Vandy, only this time the score was much closer. We already used Sims, so Bednar came in to strike out the last 3 batters with the tying run on base to win it all.

Beat NC State | Cheated NC State Yes | No

I had a dream about winning the Kentucky basketball game the night before back in 2004 and that did not work out so well.

Twitter
    @SixPackSpeak
    Quote Originally Posted by preacher_dawg View Post
    I did the other night for the first time. In the middle of football season, I dreamed about the championship game where we won it all against Vandy, only this time the score was much closer. We already used Sims, so Bednar came in to strike out the last 3 batters with the tying run on base to win it all.

Yes, I dreamed State beat Vandy and Kumar Rocker in the final game of the CWS Championship. Don't wake me up.
    I support the two most frustrating teams in America: The New Orleans Saints and The Mississippi State Bulldogs

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

I have 6-7 nightmares annually. Nevermind...those are real life experiences.
    90 percent of college football teams do not cheat...the other 10 percent are ranked.

I have a recurring dream I am on the football team but I always show up late for the game and don't get to play or dress out.

Not a game, but the day after we fired Moorhead, I dreamed that we replaced him with Rob Ryan. Woke up the next morning in a cold sweat, and I still cringe when I think about some of his Saints defenses.

Sorry to hijack from the original poster, but I have a recurring dream (at least once a year) that I have to go back to high school/college/seminary because it was found out I didn't complete all the requirements to graduate.

Quote Originally Posted by preacher_dawg View Post
    Sorry to hijack from the original poster, but I have a recurring dream (at least once a year) that I have to go back to high school/college/seminary because it was found out I didn't complete all the requirements to graduate.
    For a few years after graduation I had a recurring dream it's past the drop class dead line an I learn that I forgot to drop a course. I think it comes from the time, I went to Holmes for a semester right out of highschool and just stop going. I got F's on all four courses. My dad broke his back in Vietnam and died from his injuries. The VA paid me 480.00 month for college because of that. This was in the 80's. That was a lot of money. Well I joined the Marine Corps and once out I went to State. I said nothing about those 4 F's. How would they know? Well the VA did not forget. I used my VA at State. Two week before graduating the VA rep sent me a message to come see her. She asked me about it and I said yes. She said that the VA requires I transfer all grades from any school that the VA paid for the classes. I had to transferred 4 F's to Miss State my last semester.

About 17 years ago, I dreamed that the State volleyball team won a set against Florida. Not the match, just a set. From that alone I was able to determine that I was dreaming.

Here we are in 2021, and State finally beat Florida. Wait, am I still dreaming?

I sort of dreamed the Ď96 Bama game.

I had a dream I was writing with a Sharpie on something neon orange while sitting in my dorm room. Late that Saturday night I sat down on our couch, whipped out a Sharpie and realized it was an end zone pylon all along. Itís still in my office with the score and date.
    LT said I could keep it.

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

I have a few times and we lose every time.

Most of the time I just dream about waking up late and missing a flight.

NO!
    Jack may be gone, but he is "EVER PRESENT"

I grew up a huge Dallas fan. When I was little I dreamed once that the redskins beat Dallas 100-0. I remember being very upset for a while.

Can't recall but if I did it was probably be a baseball game.