Thread: Andy Gipson

Andy Gipson

I know someone on here knows him so pass this message along because I知 speaking for more than than bingo room full of people - Stop playing stupid, do your job or resign. Oh and the cowboy hat aint that cool.

10 out of 13 sixpackers like this post
    Beat NC State | Cheated NC State Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by ShrubDog View Post
    I know someone on here knows him so pass this message along because I知 speaking for more than than bingo room full of people - Stop playing stupid, do your job or resign. Oh and the cowboy hat aint that cool.
    Maybe somebody needs to turn him on to some kick ass high grade and he'll shut up and do his job.

2 out of 3 sixpackers like this post

Huh?

Edit: OK, I Googled and I see. This really should be very simple. Just make it legal and tax it at a reasonable rate.
    Last edited by patdog; 09-28-2021 at 02:52 PM.

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Still haven't figured out why they don't just grow it and turn it in to pills/medicine. One of the big issues is the fact the MJ lobby wants it smokeable.

1 out of 3 sixpackers like this post

I have to say he is right about the inefficiency of three departments handling regulation.

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

SixPack's Official Farmer DesotoCountyDawg's Avatar
    That shouldn’t be the Department of Ags job. They barely have enough personnel to do what they’re doing now.

3 out of 3 sixpackers like this post

You really must have issues. He was our interim preacher at my church for a year and a really good guy. I just cannot understand why people like to get on social media and bash people. This board is ESPECIALLY bad!! Constant bashing of everything and everyone like everyone on here is perfect and never messed up in their life. Social is absolute garbage!

5 out of 25 sixpackers like this post

I just cannot understand why people like to get on message boards and feel that because their experience with someone is good, everyone's experience or feelings about that person shouldn't be the same... There are plenty of 'good people who do stupid things' in this world... Like explaining how the people of the state elected you to do something that the majority of america already enjoys as a legal substance... Staying 50th in everything takes effort at this point...

13 out of 17 sixpackers like this post

There are some wonderful people that are bad politicians (not saying he is or isn稚, idk enough about him) and there are some despicable humans that are great politicians. But when you run for public office, it comes with the territory.
    When I lose my cool other guys go looking for it. - PGB

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Remember those Hutch brand football kits we wore as kids? Little helmet, shoulder pads, and a jersey of your favorite team or player...

Well this guy looks like he ordered the Cowboy goes to Congress kit and his favorite player was a Bush.

6 out of 7 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by JoeLee'sSocks View Post
    Remember those Hutch brand football kits we wore as kids? Little helmet, shoulder pads, and a jersey of your favorite team or player...

Well this guy looks like he ordered the Cowboy goes to Congress kit and his favorite player was a Bush.
    My gut feeling is that he is stonewalling with his off the wall objections just because he is personally anti marijuana.

5 out of 5 sixpackers like this post

A natural politician. Might be our next governor.

Haley used to play the country slow talk game as well

1 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

Six pack lib speak.

0 out of 3 sixpackers like this post

Six pack lib speak.
    Yikes

0 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by the dog is on the loose View Post
    Six pack lib speak.
    Name:  5ols7k.jpg
Views: 826
Size:  62.3 KB

5 out of 6 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by the dog is on the loose View Post
    Six pack lib speak.
    The State of Mississippi which is largely republican voted for marijuana to be legal. Wanting a politician to carry out the wishes of his constituents isn’t being liberal or conservative. It’s simply normal human beings wanting that person to do their job. Him being your pastor doesn’t mean he is always right and he certainly isn’t in this instance.

13 out of 14 sixpackers like this post

There aren't enough x's in the spelling of Mississippi for any politician to be able to pull off a cowboy hat here.
    -VH

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post