Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 85
  1. #1
    One sentence hot takes.
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    6,649

    This Ole Miss - UPig Skycast is pretty cool

    K J Jefferson is a good QBÖ if I remember right our main crootin expert didnít think he was a SEC QB


    Real Nattys | Fake Nattys Yes | No

  2. #2
    IBleedMaroonDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Leander, TX
    Posts
    14,747
    Twitter
    @stephenedavis
    We are going to struggle with Ark's run game. They are solid and KJ looks like Relf.
    Donít go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.Ē Mark Twain


    Real Nattys | Fake Nattys Yes | No

  3. #3
    It feel like I am playing NCAA '14 all over again. I love it.


    Real Nattys | Fake Nattys Yes | No

  4. #4
    Corral running a lot so far. On pace to have more carries than any other game this season. Shows how important they think this game is to put their most important player (by far) in harmís way.


    Real Nattys | Fake Nattys Yes | No

  5. #5
    IBleedMaroonDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Leander, TX
    Posts
    14,747
    Twitter
    @stephenedavis
    Quote Originally Posted by Quincy A. Wagstaff View Post
    Corral running a lot so far. On pace to have more carries than any other game this season. Shows how important they think this game is to put their most important player (by far) in harmís way.
    He almost got his head taken off on that 2 pt conversion. They are definitely gambling with their season.
    Donít go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.Ē Mark Twain


    Real Nattys | Fake Nattys Yes | No

  6. #6
    Says more about their lack of a passing game than his running to me


    Real Nattys | Fake Nattys Yes | No

  7. #7
    The skycast is the worst thing Iíve ever seen, unwatchable. I was going to just change it to a different game until I found the normal broadcast.


    0 out of 3 sixpackers like this post
    Real Nattys | Fake Nattys Yes | No

  8. #8
    IBleedMaroonDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Leander, TX
    Posts
    14,747
    Twitter
    @stephenedavis
    I thought we made too many penalties but Ole Miss is beating us there.
    Donít go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.Ē Mark Twain


    Real Nattys | Fake Nattys Yes | No

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by IBleedMaroonDawg View Post
    He almost got his head taken off on that 2 pt conversion. They are definitely gambling with their season.
    And that doesnít count as a rushing carry in the box score. Injuries on 2-pt conversions do count tho.


    Real Nattys | Fake Nattys Yes | No

  10. #10
    I'd be so frustrated if I was an Arkansas fan. They should be up 28-7 right now. They look like we did early in the year the way they keep shooting themselves in the foot.


    Real Nattys | Fake Nattys Yes | No

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Drebin View Post
    I'd be so frustrated if I was an Arkansas fan. They should be up 28-7 right now. They look like we did early in the year the way they keep shooting themselves in the foot.
    If Arkansas tries just a little harder they can lose this game.


    Real Nattys | Fake Nattys Yes | No

  12. #12
    Both defenses are very porous. We should be able to easily score on each.


    Real Nattys | Fake Nattys Yes | No

  13. #13
    Snoop Connor looks like a 32 year old man


    Real Nattys | Fake Nattys Yes | No

  14. #14
    It's working and it's part of Kiffin's offense. Why stop? If a defense is making it difficult to pass then it's wise to do what works. 21 points in the first half against the #13 team. I'd take 21 points in the first half when we play Arky no matter how we score


    Real Nattys | Fake Nattys Yes | No

  15. #15
    IBleedMaroonDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Leander, TX
    Posts
    14,747
    Twitter
    @stephenedavis
    Quote Originally Posted by Drebin View Post
    I'd be so frustrated if I was an Arkansas fan. They should be up 28-7 right now. They look like we did early in the year the way they keep shooting themselves in the foot.
    I was just asking myself why would you run an end around or crazy pass play when you have been able to run and throw short passes without a problem? I know you have to mix things up but you really have to pick better spots. I remember my old coach calling the same two plays that were successful over and over until the other team proved they could stop it.
    Donít go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.Ē Mark Twain


    1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post
    Real Nattys | Fake Nattys Yes | No

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by IBleedMaroonDawg View Post
    I was just asking myself why would you run an end around or crazy pass play when you have been able to run and throw short passes without a problem? I know you have to mix things up but you really have to pick better spots. I remember my old coach calling the same two plays that were successful over and over until the other team proved they could stop it.
    Even good coaches can sometimes outsmart themselves.


    1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post
    Real Nattys | Fake Nattys Yes | No

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Drebin View Post
    I'd be so frustrated if I was an Arkansas fan. They should be up 28-7 right now. They look like we did early in the year the way they keep shooting themselves in the foot.
    Today I am an Arkansas fan, and I am frustrated. Not sure I can take anymore Golden Corral Heisman hype from ESPN and Katy Perry.
    Last edited by wsjmsu75; 10-09-2021 at 01:51 PM.


    Real Nattys | Fake Nattys Yes | No

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Drebin View Post
    Even good coaches can sometimes outsmart themselves.
    That was one of the biggest knocks on Dan when he was here.

    This weird idea that ďwell, theyíre expecting us to play to our strengths. Letís surprise them by running plays we struggle with.Ē

    We got a 2nd & 1, so letís call 3 straight cutesy pass plays instead of just running Relf, Boobie, Ballard, Dak, JRob, Fitz, Aeris, etc. to get the first.


    1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post
    Real Nattys | Fake Nattys Yes | No

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybollocks View Post
    It's working and it's part of Kiffin's offense. Why stop? If a defense is making it difficult to pass then it's wise to do what works. 21 points in the first half against the #13 team. I'd take 21 points in the first half when we play Arky no matter how we score
    That defense sure didn't make it hard to score that wide open touchdown pass. Dude didn't have a defender within 30 yards.


    Real Nattys | Fake Nattys Yes | No

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgg View Post
    That was one of the biggest knocks on Dan when he was here.

    This weird idea that ďwell, theyíre expecting us to play to our strengths. Letís surprise them by running plays we struggle with.Ē

    We got a 2nd & 1, so letís call 3 straight cutesy pass plays instead of just running Relf, Boobie, Ballard, Dak, JRob, Fitz, Aeris, etc. to get the first.
    I was never a fan of Mullen and it was mainly because of this. I always said you couldnít really argue with the results because they were good, but that crap cost us a game every season. I knew on the 4th down Tyson Lee anthony Dixon play against LSU that something wasnít right with Mullen.


    Real Nattys | Fake Nattys Yes | No

  21. #21
    They have let Corral take some late hits today


    Real Nattys | Fake Nattys Yes | No

  22. #22
    Kiffin called a good play and the db bit. Sometimes it's the run and sometimes a big pass. Do what works.


    Real Nattys | Fake Nattys Yes | No

  23. #23
    I couldnít take kiffin coaching State, the guy is an idiot.


    1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post
    Real Nattys | Fake Nattys Yes | No

  24. #24
    That 4th down decision from Kiffin in that situation? Woof.


    1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post
    Real Nattys | Fake Nattys Yes | No

  25. #25
    Straight moron.


    Real Nattys | Fake Nattys Yes | No

  26. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by vandaldawg View Post
    Straight moron.
    Arkansas goes full retard in response by throwing the ball when ole miss can't stop the run and they only end up with three.

    They should call this the Derp Bowl.


    Real Nattys | Fake Nattys Yes | No

  27. #27
    I hope this is the Arkansas offense we get to play against, they are going to give this game to om. If their corners could catch they would have a couple interceptions too.


    Real Nattys | Fake Nattys Yes | No

  28. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by TimberBeast View Post
    I hope this is the Arkansas offense we get to play against, they are going to give this game to om. If their corners could catch they would have a couple interceptions too.
    Arkansas is better than ole miss. They just can't get out of their own way.


    Real Nattys | Fake Nattys Yes | No

  29. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by TimberBeast View Post
    I hope this is the Arkansas offense we get to play against, they are going to give this game to om. If their corners could catch they would have a couple interceptions too.
    I hope this is the Arkansas defense we get to play against too.


    Real Nattys | Fake Nattys Yes | No

  30. #30
    He jumped from the 5 yard lineÖ.. impressive..


    Real Nattys | Fake Nattys Yes | No

  31. #31
    One sentence hot takes.
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    6,649
    The safety for UPig #1 seems to guess wrong a lot.


    Real Nattys | Fake Nattys Yes | No

  32. #32
    I donít like Corral, but damn that dude is good. I donít think heís gone down on the first tackle attempt yet.


    Real Nattys | Fake Nattys Yes | No

  33. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    The safety for UPig #1 seems to guess wrong a lot.
    Man that's a good observation. They are not fundamentally sound on defense. They overpursue on run plays and have too many busts in the secondary. They've come out of that umbrella defense to try and take away the run and you can tell they're uncomfortable with it.

    Two of ole miss scores are on really bad defensive busts that should have never happened.


    Real Nattys | Fake Nattys Yes | No

  34. #34
    Not only that, but Joe Tessitore is such an OM suckass


    Real Nattys | Fake Nattys Yes | No

  35. #35
    ARís defense is worse than OMís. Thatís saying something.


    Real Nattys | Fake Nattys Yes | No

  36. #36
    Georgia won by running the ball, something we don't do well. They had less than 100 yards passing. Looks like Arky's biggest weakness is stopping the run, something they're not likely worried about stopping when we're in Fayetteville.


    Real Nattys | Fake Nattys Yes | No

  37. #37
    We are gonna score 100 on ole miss.


    0 out of 1 sixpackers like this post
    Real Nattys | Fake Nattys Yes | No

  38. #38
    Say what you will about bad D, this is a fun game to watch.


    0 out of 1 sixpackers like this post
    Real Nattys | Fake Nattys Yes | No

  39. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Hump4Hoops View Post
    Say what you will about bad D, this is a fun game to watch.
    The only OM games that are fun to watch are the ones they lose. Jury still out on that.


    2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post
    Real Nattys | Fake Nattys Yes | No

  40. #40
    PAC 12 defenses traveled to Oxford today

    Corral will get hurt running this much


    Real Nattys | Fake Nattys Yes | No

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
SixPack Sponsors






Disclaimer: Neither this message board nor its rules and regulations are associated with Mississippi State University or any other Mississippi State sports website. Neither this message board nor its rules and regulations are associated with Scottish & Newcastle PLC d/b/a Bulldog Strong Ale. The views and opinions expressed herein are strictly those of the post author. The contents of this page have not been reviewed or approved by SixPackSpeak.com. The interactive nature of the SixPackSpeak.com Discussion Forums makes it impossible for SixPackSpeak.com to assume responsibility for any of the content, including photographs and/or images, posted by participants. The ideas, suggestions, thoughts, recommendations, opinions, comments, advice, and observations made by participants of the interactive Discussion Forums are not endorsed by SixPackSpeak.com.