Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Back row dead center definitely knows how to prime the pump and hand crank an engine

Real 1941 Champs | Fake 1941 Champs Yes | No

If you had personal possession if this picture in 1913, it was the dirtiest smut you or anybody you knew had ever seen.

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Still one of your great grandmothers...chew on that for a while.
    Last edited by fedxdog; 10-13-2021 at 07:21 PM.

Girl on the right, can almost see her ankles! What a slut

Quote Originally Posted by dahmer17 View Post
    Girl on the right, can almost see her ankles! What a slut
    Her dress is also too tight along her right thigh. She may or may not have gotten expelled from the Oktibbeha County Trinity Hills Church of Christ for dressing so provocatively.

3 out of 3 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by Drebin View Post
    Her dress is also too tight along her right thigh. She may or may not have gotten expelled from the Oktibbeha County Trinity Hills Church of Christ for dressing so provocatively.
    I noticed the ‘hot’ one is showing her kerchief and doesn’t have her arms behind her back like the rest of the standing ones. She’s practically blasting WAP out of her car stereo.

There’s some hoes in this house
    There’s some hoes in this house

This has been one of the best threads ever.
    Educational, lively, thought provoking, historical, and oh so sexy!

Anyway, I was always told that my Mom came to MSU in the 2nd year women were allowed, late 60s. Weird. Thanks to all who posted links w info, I plan to read when I have time.

Quote Originally Posted by missouridawg View Post
    From 1913 (ran across this on Reddit).

Attachment 22332

Front row, 2nd from right: more cushion for the pushin'.

You Gal-sneakers!!!

Wanting to select the Jam-tart?

1 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

When I was at MSU from 65-70, the University only had about 10% women. Now it's over 50% from what I've heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Junction John View Post
    Just to go against the grain, bottom row 2nd from right. I feel like she's the shy one of the group, wears an extra layer of clothes to be sure no skin is showing out on the street. But when you get her inside - look out. All she needs is horn-rimmed glasses and it's the classic sexy librarian (or female superhero before she takes off her disguise) look.
    Something like this?

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

lmao you all are going to hell

Lesbians don't wear bows. You can marks those off. Couple been running with scissors it seems.

Based on the large number of replies to this thread, "pick the slut" is still a popular topic. We need to bring it back but be more political correct by using photos of grandma. Today's feminist will not care about grandma because they represent the male dominated era and grandma will be flattered (if still alive) to be a hotty. Problem solved! **