Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT: Chupacabra?

OT: Chupacabra?

From my brothers trail camera. I kinda see antlers but there is no white on the face, I thought maybe it was a buck walking away, but you can see dark hallowed out eyes. My little brother is about 6í3 230 and heís thinking about finding another place to hunt. Looks way to big for a dog/coyote. Iíve looked at it for 10 minutes and nothing makes sense
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2A95F919-6804-49B4-B816-E1092687FB49.jpg 
Views:	959 
Size:	10.5 KB 
ID:	22455
    When I lose my cool other guys go looking for it. - PGB

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post
    Real Nattys | Fake Nattys Yes | No

That's a moth man. R.I.P. in Peace to your brother.

8 out of 8 sixpackers like this post

Tell him to pack a sidearm,

and go forth.

I helped load a feeder last week, seemed like about 4.5ft tall.

He needs a new camera!
    Jack may be gone, but he is "EVER PRESENT"

3 out of 3 sixpackers like this post

Thatís a Fade.

I drew around the figure to see if I could make out what it is. I don't think it's a chupacabra and I definitely wouldn't take my wife or girlfriend out there...

Name:  2A95F919-6804-49B4-B816-E1092687FB49~2.jpg
Views: 2228
Size:  17.1 KB

18 out of 18 sixpackers like this post

I see a weird human face and a clown skull face under it. Tell him to run if he sees a red balloon.

NazgŻl

A couple of years ago during the Christmas break, my brother-in-law slipped me the SD card from my 16 year old nephew's trail cam without my nephew knowing he had retrieved it. I photoshopped the demon below into one of the slides and he reloaded the card into the camera. Needless to say my nephew lost his shit later that night while checking pics on the computer with his daddy.
    Name:  demon.jpg
Views: 2213
Size:  7.1 KB

ETA: I agree with biguglyjoe!

13 out of 13 sixpackers like this post

screwy camera pic of a horse

Is that something else behind it on the left?

I see an ostrich or emu.

Is your brothers name Ichabod Crane?

2 out of 3 sixpackers like this post

Definitely Krampus.

0 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Do you have the image in a lower resolution?...
    90 percent of college football teams do not cheat...the other 10 percent are ranked.

6 out of 6 sixpackers like this post

I honestly see a deer. I see the white chest, nose, ears

Its a wendigo

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Looks like a dark colored horse facing slightly left with this guy standing just off of it's left shoulder.

Quote Originally Posted by Mjoelner View Post
    A couple of years ago during the Christmas break, my brother-in-law slipped me the SD card from my 16 year old nephew's trail cam without my nephew knowing he had retrieved it. I photoshopped the demon below into one of the slides and he reloaded the card into the camera. Needless to say my nephew lost his shit later that night while checking pics on the computer with his daddy.
    Name:  demon.jpg
Views: 2213
Size:  7.1 KB

ETA: I agree with biguglyjoe!
    Holy shit thatís hilarious!

You guys need to have your asses out every night hunting that thing. Hell I would join in. I grew up in the middle of nowhere and we use to see and hear scary stuff all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by AFDawg View Post
    NazgŻl
    Lolz that was my first thought!

ďThe Black Rider flung back his hood, and behold! he had a kingly crown; and yet upon no head visible was it set. The red fires shone between it and the mantled shoulders vast and dark. From a mouth unseen there came a deadly laughter.
    "Old fool!" he said. "Old fool! This is my hour. Do you not know Death when you see it? Die now and curse in vain!" And with that he lifted high his sword and flames ran down the blade.ď

4 out of 4 sixpackers like this post

SixPack's Official Farmer DesotoCountyDawg's Avatar
    Our trail cams do that sometimes. The deer probably moved suddenly while it was capturing the photo and makes a freaky looking image.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
    I honestly see a deer. I see the white chest, nose, ears
    Thatís exactly what i see. The deer is in between the camera and feeder walking straight to camera

Your brother needs a better trail camera. Get a moultrie so your deer pics won't look like a chupacabra

Twitter
    @stephenedavis
    Can it block Defensive Ends?

Happy Birthday Brother!
    Donít go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.Ē Mark Twain

Twitter
    @stephenedavis
    Quote Originally Posted by GloryDawg View Post
    You guys need to have your asses out every night hunting that thing. Hell I would join in. I grew up in the middle of nowhere and we use to see and hear scary stuff all the time.
    I always loved to hear all those Bigfoot stories are booger bear stories and I still do. I haven't seen anything like that in the words but I've heard some really strange things and glimpses of some really strange things but not enough to say I definitely saw something or what it was either one.

I really like this guy YouTube channel. I have a subscription and you guys should to give a listen if you get a chance.

https://www.youtube.com/c/DixieCryptid

This is a long one it's a greatest hits volume one. It's pretty easy to find a bunch of other shorter ones that are fun.

Donít go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.Ē Mark Twain

What is the point of a trail cam that captures 14 pixels?

Quote Originally Posted by AFDawg View Post
    NazgŻl
    No doubt.

Obviously a black panther

Everything about that picture is fishy. Even the time stamp and logo are blurry. I wonít spend another dime on Wildgame Innovations crap, a bunch of crooks.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeLee'sSocks View Post
    I drew around the figure to see if I could make out what it is. I don't think it's a chupacabra and I definitely wouldn't take my wife or girlfriend out there...
    Definitely donít take your wife and girlfriend out there at the same time.

....unless your wife's into that kind of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedMaroonDawg View Post
    I always loved to hear all those Bigfoot stories are booger bear stories and I still do. I haven't seen anything like that in the words but I've heard some really strange things and glimpses of some really strange things but not enough to say I definitely saw something or what it was either one.

I really like this guy YouTube channel. I have a subscription and you guys should to give a listen if you get a chance.

https://www.youtube.com/c/DixieCryptid

This is a long one it's a greatest hits volume one. It's pretty easy to find a bunch of other shorter ones that are fun.

I have a bunch of stories about strange sounds, lights in the sky, and ghost. Our drive way was a mile long through the woods. When I was young I would walk it at night by myself. I was used to the strange stuff. No way I do it now. I was young and dumb. Now I am old and learned. One night when I was 11 years old I had a friend spending the weekend. We were out side and heard something walking through the woods. There was a creek about 1 mile from our house that crossed our land and my stepdad let racoon hunters hunt so I thought maybe it was a hunter walking to meet up with other hunters. It sounded really heavy walking on two feet. It sounded like it jumped over the fence and kept on walking heavy. We have a pond about 100 feet down the hill behind the house. We heard a loud splash as if it jumped in. To this day I have no idea who or what it was. Yeah we ran into the house and got our shot guns and stood in the yard looking. Our house was built in 1855. It is up on a hill and has been there a long time.
    Last edited by GloryDawg; 10-20-2021 at 09:17 AM.

Why dont you post the actual picture instead of a screen shot of the picture? I cant see anything of significance with that tiny of a resolution other than you were on LTE with half battery life.

I've had some WYZE outdoor security cameras for over a year around my house now and its creepy what I see on them all the time, but, 95% of the time its bugs. I can do freeze frame photos on them and like biguglyjoe said its amazing what a moth, spider, mosquito hawk, whatever looks like up close on a camera w/ night vision. I've had birds, coons, and squirrels that look like dinosaurs appear but its just a likeness of something creepy nothing actually real. W/ all the game cameras in the woods and security cameras on rural houses, farms/barns, etc if there were any actually unknown critters out there stalking the woods there would be clear photos of them by now
    The poster formerly known as: dawgebag

Quote Originally Posted by Rezdog View Post
    Your brother needs a better trail camera. Get a moultrie so your deer pics won't look like a chupacabra
    Do these get a knee though?

Quote Originally Posted by msu86 View Post
    Thatís exactly what i see. The deer is in between the camera and feeder walking straight to camera
    I think itís walking away and raising its tail to take a dump.

L4Dawg - Version 2.0
    As an avid photographer that is probably a deer. The whole scene is heavily back lit with the area around the feeder being in deep shadow. That kind of situation lends itself to outline only and the outline tend to blend into the shadows, esp small details. That kind of shot requires some effort with the camera's settings, not to mention heavy post processing, to pull out. Most game cameras aren't up to that. No camera really is without a lot of effort.

Kind of looks like a landbearshark.
    I haven't seen one in the wild, but there are reports of some around Lafayette County.

Wow...looks like it arrived on a Bell Jet Ranger too. Very talented!

I LOL'ed out loud at this comment