Twitter
    @stephenedavis

OT: National Championship related - I'm healed.

Don't know if you remember but during our national title run I was in and out of the hospital the whole time and had to watch it from my hospital bed. I've had a surgery on my foot to correct some things and it turned infectious. Just thought I'd let you guys know that my doctor pronounce me healed since you were all supportive when I was in the hospital and even checked up on me a few times once I got home.

Thanks! There's no family like the Mississippi State family.
    Donít go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.Ē Mark Twain

38 out of 38 sixpackers like this post
    Real Nattys | Fake Nattys Yes | No

Excellent excellent news!

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Now you can go back to kicking appliances during football games. Heal State!
    When I lose my cool other guys go looking for it. - PGB

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedMaroonDawg;[URL="tel:1975142"
    1975142[/URL]]Don't know if you remember but during our national title run I was in and out of the hospital the whole time and had to watch it from my hospital bed. I've had a surgery on my foot to correct some things and it turned infectious. Just thought I'd let you guys know that my doctor pronounce me healed since you were all supportive when I was in the hospital and even checked up on me a few times once I got home.

Well now you know what it takes for us to win a Natty in baseball. Thank you for your sacrifice. I can only imagine what you need to do for us to win one in football.

Glad you are better our health is so important.

Heart, lungs and liver transplant should do it.

Very happy to hear this!
    Now we need to have that overdue happy hour.

Great news, glad to hear it

Quote Originally Posted by NTDawg View Post
    Well now you know what it takes for us to win a Natty in baseball. Thank you for your sacrifice. I can only imagine what you need to do for us to win one in football.

Glad you are better our health is so important.
    Name:  3533189f-bd6b-4a12-8035-d3ba0084cf20_text.gif
Views: 482
Size:  172.0 KB

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Congrats and I wish you good health for many many years to come.

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedMaroonDawg View Post
    Don't know if you remember but during our national title run I was in and out of the hospital the whole time and had to watch it from my hospital bed. I've had a surgery on my foot to correct some things and it turned infectious. Just thought I'd let you guys know that my doctor pronounce me healed since you were all supportive when I was in the hospital and even checked up on me a few times once I got home.

Congrats! Probably need to change your user name to IBleedRedDawg now that your infection is cleared and presumably your blood is back to a normal color.

Congratulations on your return to good health.

Good deal, planning an encore?

L4Dawg - Version 2.0
    Great news my friend!

Did you get the clean bill of health on the morning of Sept 18 prior to the Memphis game?**

Glad youíre OK!