Ole Miss/LSU Predictions

I know Ole Miss is favored by a fat touchdown and looks better on paper, but something tells me the Tigers will win this one. They found a running game and some degree of confidence against Florida last week; Coach O has that 'fired coach let it all hang out' thing on his side now and LSU will be highly motivated to play well in the marquee matchup. I look for the purple and canary yellow to control the ball and win it--especially if Corral is indeed nicked up enough to slow him down.

LSU 40
    Ole Miss 30
    The game is always bigger than us, and it's always teaching us.

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post
    Real Nattys | Fake Nattys Yes | No

Iím gonna go opposite direction. I donít think LSU will be motivated at all. Their coach is leaving, and they didnít like him much anyway.

Ole Miss 41
    LSU 30

Itís been every man for himself in Baton Rouge since the NC. Tomorrow will be more of that. Sharks roll.

I think itís probably close but Ole Miss wins. LSU is still not very good on defense. If Corral plays they will score a ton of points, donít know if LSU can keep up.

They knew he was leaving last week and they beat Florida. They don't want to play for him, but now that they know he's gone, maybe they want to play for themselves. With this crazy season, who knows? I'm still going with Mississippi if Corrall is healthy though.

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Im gonna pick the fighting corn dogs. They ran their coach off so now they are playing for pride. Sad tho because Coach O probly thinks they are winning for him. They looked pretty good last week.

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by MSUDC11 View Post
    LSU is still not very good on defense.
    Ole Miss' defense is worse--ranked 106th nationally. LSU is ranked 84th.

Mississippi State's defense is ranked 53rd, FWIW.
    The game is always bigger than us, and it's always teaching us.

One sentence hot takes.
    Sharks 45 Corn Dogs 14

lsu had their day last week...OM wins it going away...then at the end of the year LK makes another move...always a lightning rod..and that's what the coonasses love...

Didnít realize that. Thought they found out after the Florida game.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenomorph View Post
    Itís been every man for himself in Baton Rouge since the NC. Tomorrow will be more of that. Sharks roll.
    I don't know about rolling but I don't think LSU can score enough to keep up with the shitheels.

0 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Wasnít officially announced till Sunday. But everyone knew he was gone win or lose.

LSU.

Ole Miss 38 LSU 31 .... take Pitt and the points too.

LSU 31
    Ole Miss 27

we are extremely banged up on offense. We scored 7 2H points against UT for a reason. And Corral is legitimately hurt, but he will play. If we win, itíll be because LSU doesnít give a shit.

OM may run away with it today. Oregon possibly had his swan song last week. OM 42 lsu 21

If LSUís line comes to play, they can run it down Ole Missís throats. Apparently Corral has been practicing all week, but several receivers are still out. And even if LSU players are just Ďplaying for themselvesí, theyíve gotta be figuring itíd look good for their draft stock to clamp down on a heisman candidate. So based on all that, I think the Braves will close it out in game 6 tonight.

Geaux Tigers.

ole miss always plays their best against LSU

Rebels by 17.

Yet they still almost always lose. LSU wins today.

The only sure bet is OM will score first.

I still got it ! **

Quote Originally Posted by thatsbaseball View Post
    The only sure bet is OM will score first.
    Bump