Thread: NFL Early Games

NFL Early Games

I don't know if I have ever seen so many blowouts at one time. Atlanta vs Miami is the only game within 2 TD's halfway through the 4th quarter in the 6 early games.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20211024_194749724~2.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	490.8 KB 
ID:	22547

Real Nattys | Fake Nattys Yes | No

4 former MSU defensive players on the field for the Titans and Chiefs today. And theyíre making impact plays.

SixPack's Official Farmer DesotoCountyDawg's Avatar
    The Green Bay game should be closer but Washington had some epic screwups on the goal line.

Are we sure that is not Mahomes dumb ass Tik Tok brother playing in his place this season? He has not been good. At all.

Cincy beating the doo doo out of the vaunted Ravens on the road is a surprise. 28 unanswered points and leading 41-17 middle of the 4th.

And Tennessee just drilling KC.

Quote Originally Posted by TNT View Post
    4 former MSU defensive players on the field for the Titans and Chiefs today. And they’re making impact plays.
    Denico Autry has had a nice NFL career. In his 8th season. Didn't see that coming. He is a large human though.

Anyone else find themselves really rooting for Jared Goff today?
    When I lose my cool other guys go looking for it. - PGB

I continue to think the NFL has been the far better product to watch than college football the last few years. I know thatís sacrilegious to say in the South but itís true. More interesting on every level.