Is Pat Mahomes broken?

Dude has definitely come back down to earth this year.

Real Nattys | Fake Nattys Yes | No

SixPack's Official Farmer DesotoCountyDawg's Avatar
    They have some injuries and the offensive line is shit but teams have gotten better at defending against that offense. Tampa gave the blueprint from the Super Bowl.

0 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

His oline is bad. This happens a lot when teams give mega contracts

Biden Says He Ran for Three Reasons, But Forgets the Third Reason

O line is the last thing people notice when things are good, but it really matters.

Daks 1st year at Dallas had a great o line. Not the 2nd year. And their record showed it.

They cut 2 of the best tackles in the NFL because of injury (Fisher and Schwartz.) They could have afforded them if they were playing, but not to recover. Schwartz still isn't playing and Fisher is playing very badly in Indy.

Schwartz was the number 1 tackle in the NFL in 2019. Hurt his back in 2020 and only played 6 games. Fisher was a 2020 pro bowler, but tore his Achilles in the AFC championship game. Duvernay-Tardif skipped the whole season last year to be a doctor. Those were 3 starters in the previous Superbowl and missed last year's.

Nobody from the Super Bowl winning O-line 21 months ago is playing with the Chiefs now. They did go spend top dollar for a guard (Joe Thuney) and trade for Orlando Brown Jr, who are both considered good, but the unit is playing like trash. Amazing how quickly it went down hill.

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Twitter
    @stephenedavis
    Quote Originally Posted by DesotoCountyDawg View Post
    They have some injuries and the offensive line is shit but teams have gotten better at defending against that offense. Tampa gave the blueprint from the Super Bowl.
    Just in time to coincide with IR and Out offensive players combined for a shitty weekend for my fantasy scoring. My opponent doubled my score on my best team with Mahomes and Jones dropping from their usual combined scoring of 45 to 60+ to a 15. That opponent has just a skimpy bench as I do it's just his regular lineup full lineup is not decimated as badly as mine. The big BYE week combined with so many injuries probably killed a lot of folks today.

I'm really tempted to bench Mahomes. He looks like a deer in the headlights.
    Last edited by IBleedMaroonDawg; 10-24-2021 at 10:25 PM.
    Donít go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.Ē Mark Twain

Twitter
    @stephenedavis
    I forgot to say the Titans are playing extraordinarily good football right now they beat Buffalo and Kansas City and back to back weekends. Right now Tennesse and Baltimore are my two favorites to go to the Super Bowl from that side.
    Donít go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.Ē Mark Twain

0 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Baltimore got beat by 24 at home today by the now first place Bengals. Cincinnati and Buffalo should be right there in the conversation. I think the Chargers win the west. Looking at strength of schedule it sure feels like Tennessee and Buffalo have the best shot at homefield and are heading for a rematch.

http://www.tankathon.com/nfl/remaini...edule_strength

Twitter
    @stephenedavis
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLee'sSocks View Post
    Baltimore got beat by 24 at home today by the now first place Bengals. Cincinnati and Buffalo should be right there in the conversation. I think the Chargers win the west. Looking at strength of schedule it sure feels like Tennessee and Buffalo have the best shot at homefield and are heading for a rematch.

http://www.tankathon.com/nfl/remaini...edule_strength
    You are right I forgot about Cincinnati. Joe Burrow looks so good as a pro quarterback. I hate his season got cut short last year because of injury but he's slowly improving week to week and he has a great cast of players.

Buffalo Cincinnati Baltimore Tennessee man that's a really good group of teams and we're only getting halfway through the season. Tampa Bay didn't really start showing up to the playoffs last year so it looks like it's gonna be a fun time just on that side of the NFL.

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Buffalo and Cincinnati have been very entertaining this season. Iím glad Iíve got NFL Sunday Ticket this year.

Doesnít Like Tennessee
    Jeffrey Simmons showed Mr. Mahomes what is what. That had to hurt.

Twitter
    @stephenedavis
    Quote Originally Posted by DesotoCountyDawg View Post
    Buffalo and Cincinnati have been very entertaining this season. Iím glad Iíve got NFL Sunday Ticket this year.
    I'm hooked on NFL REDZONE.

Yeah itís great. I like the Game Mix channels too.

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedMaroonDawg View Post
    I forgot to say the Titans are playing extraordinarily good football right now they beat Buffalo and Kansas City and back to back weekends. Right now Tennesse and Baltimore are my two favorites to go to the Super Bowl from that side.
    If you take away that head scratching loss to the Jets, the Titans would be the only one loss team in the AFC right now.

No, he has a broken OL which dictates QB play.

If not broken heís badly bent after that hit
    When I lose my cool other guys go looking for it. - PGB

DirectTv is only available via dish where I live. I have good landline cable so I am not interested in a dish. Besides the fact that I am surrounded by trees that will be completely snow covered in a few weeks. Everyone I see with a dish has it set up to roll out near the street on a cart when they want to use it.

NFL Sunday Ticket is available as a streaming service in select locations, of course not mine. After reading about it, those select locations are condos and apartments that don't allow dishes. So I tried the address of the high rise in Dallas I lived in 12 years ago and bingo.

Now the trick is they verify your address with your credit card. Well, after careful thought, I realized about the time I lived in that place is when I signed up for PayPal, and sure enough it works.

So I am using an address from 2009 and watching it 2000 miles away. I would have missed half the Cowboys games if I didn't figure out the hack. I'm paying for it so I don't feel guilty, because I have little confidence the dish would work at my house.

Luckily DirectTV's contract is up this year. Amazon is the frontrunner for Sunday NFL Ticket in 2022. That will be so much better for everyone.
    Last edited by JoeLee'sSocks; 10-25-2021 at 10:18 AM.