Thread: Teddy Knox

Teddy Knox

Has anyone heard any news about an injury or a reason he isn't playing ? I'm rewatching the game and Rara and Rufus and getting fed the ball and I had forgotten about Knox.
    Last edited by Ralph Cramden; 10-25-2021 at 08:10 AM.

Real Nattys | Fake Nattys Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Cramden View Post
    Has anyone heard any news about an injury or a reason he isn't playing ? I'm rewatching the game and Rafael and Rufus and getting fed the ball and I had forgotten about Knox.
    He's been moved outside to Z and is behind Polk, Rufus and Ducking. I'm not aware of any reason he's not playing other than he's not quite ready to beat the guys in front of him.

The move to Z shows they were trying to get him on the field, but I guess it didn't take quickly enough, so they moved Rufus there after that and he's now Polk's backup.

I expected him to get out there pretty quickly. He was spose to be special and Rufus was basically an afterthought. Im sure it will come together for him.

You just never, ever know how a player is going to do until they get out there at the Div. I, SEC level and do it. Plenty of 4 & 5 star player never amount to anything (granted, not many 5* don't), and plenty of 3* players become all-stars.

Dang it, clicked on this expecting it to be about Amanda Knox in a teddy.

0 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Itís GoatÖ.again.
    I don't read too much into freshmen sitting on the bench. I mean we have a 4 star All-Everything Texas QB sitting over there too. Knox and Robertson will be a part of the group who takes us to the higher peak, if there is one. For now the team belongs to the Rogers and Walleys and Heaths.

I mean yeah Rah Rah and Rufus are playing a little bit but I guarantee you Leach has an eye on the total number of games, esp. for Rah Rah being a true freshman. He knows that 3-4-5 years down the road is what matters with these guys.

R Thomas had already burned his shirt this year Iím pretty sure

Quote Originally Posted by Irondawg View Post
    R Thomas had already burned his shirt this year Iím pretty sure
    You do know freshman's can play in four games without losing the RS