UK Game Tix For Kids

Saw the idea on 247 and loved it, how can we start a fundraiser or something similar to buy up blocks of tickets this weekend for local kids? Thereís plenty of tickets in the upper levels looking at the athletics site, perhaps the athletic department could could cut a deal and give these kids and their families an early night of Halloween fun? I remember a group on here doing this in the past maybe?

Real Nattys | Fake Nattys Yes | No

Didnít the school used to sell super cheap tickets to Cub Scout groups and such? Wonder why they donít still do that will the consistently empty upper corner section?

Twitter
    @SixPackSpeak
    We did this for the 2013 Liberty Bowl and the Palmer Home. Missouridawg got it together.
    I support the two most frustrating teams in America: The New Orleans Saints and The Mississippi State Bulldogs

I know of several occasions when we had a very generous alumnus from the Jackson area purchase all the unsold tickets and give them to schools or kids who wanted them. Really cool for him to do that, and anonymously at that.

Looks like itís happening per 247.

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Twitter
    @SixPackSpeak
    Awesome. It looks like they are setting it up online where you can just buy tickets to donate.
    I support the two most frustrating teams in America: The New Orleans Saints and The Mississippi State Bulldogs

From 247Sports:

Everyone, great news thanks to our friend Leah Beasley you can purchase $10 tickets that Iíll give to the kids in town. Visit this link https://hailstate.evenue.net/cgi-bin...ller=&appCode= and enter KIDSGROUP as the promo code for $10 tickets for the kids. Select print at home for the tickets and save the pdf file. Send to theendzone11msu@gmail.com and Iíll print them out tomorrow to destribute tomorrow. Thank you for helping me with idea, letís create some memories for the kids tomorrow. Hail State and Happy Halloween!

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

Great idea, just bought some for the Kids. Wish we did this every non-conf. game for men's basketball.
    <a href=https://i.gifer.com/F2wH.gif target=_blank>https://i.gifer.com/F2wH.gif</a>

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

Bump

Quote Originally Posted by Dogs View Post
    Great idea, just bought some for the Kids. Wish we did this every non-conf. game for men's basketball.
    Love the idea. Anything to get butts in seats. Of course all the good seats are already sold and owned and therefore not eligible to be sold again for donation. But there are ten sections that are general admission season tickets that might work. I didn't even know we were doing GA season tickets. The other issue is the student section. Attendance there has been a struggle for some time now.

110 tickets donated, damn good