Mark Ingram back with the Saints

Traded from Houston. I like this move.

Real Nattys | Fake Nattys Yes | No

I like it, too. Gives them a yang for Kamara--a different type of runner. Ingram can punish a defense when he gets in a groove.
    The game is always bigger than us, and it's always teaching us.

Can't be a bad thing. I know he and AK are tight too. They seemed like they really supported each other last time at least.
    MSU Class of 2011

And they have become much more of a running team. Strong D and good running game. AK can't carry it all

Love having him back but really wish we wouldnt have let him go the year we did. I honestly didnt even realize he was with houston now

Good point. Been running AK a lot. This will give him a good breather.
    MSU Class of 2011

Feels like preparation for Ingramís retirement.

Quote Originally Posted by Shmuley View Post
    Feels like preparation for Ingramís retirement.
    Maybe, but he'll play this year. We had a falcons' (think it was Falcons) practice squad rb as 2nd string Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by TheStateUofMS View Post
    Good point. Been running AK a lot. This will give him a good breather.
    He needs zero breathers. I see no reason why he canít get 35-40 touches per game, and these are just touches going to an inferior 31-year-old has been.

Signed,
    Disgruntled Kamara Fantasy Owner

Twitter
    @the_LanceLayton
    I expect very little from Ingram. Not much left in that tank, but he fills a gap that needed filling. Knows the offensive scheme and takes some load off of AK. My issue is that he became a bit of a 'fumbler' his last couple of seasons in Nola. Have no idea what he's done with Baltimore and Houston, but when he gets touches he needs to hang on to the ball.
    Hail State!