Dumb question but gotta ask..

Is the baseball team going to be accessible before the game Saturday to sign autographs? Iíve gotta a poster if like to get signed for my old man, if so.

Real Nattys | Fake Nattys Yes | No

Doubt it, unless you can find a few players at some point. But good luck with that in a crowd of 50,000.

Coach told me at the father/son camp that they were trying to plan something before next season to get all the players back for a fan day. Probably something to do with that nil group discussed a few days ago

One sentence hot takes.
    I figure with Covid/NIL fan day autograph sessions may become a thing of the past.

Disagree. Itíll be more monetized now. And will be operated closer to like Cons.

I park in the RV lot #26, Palmeiro Center. In the past the team usually meets in the Center or the baseball office and walks over to the stadium in groups. They have always stopped and been gracious for pictures and autographs. Elijah McNamee was always the most gracious to fans and kids. May not happen this weekend but that's where I would set up in hopes of catching a few signatures.