Thread: Kiffin Retweet

Kiffin Retweet

Kiffin retweeting the Brule transfer tweet is classless and annoying. I will hear no more about who thinks more about who and who makes the rivalry toxic. Guess what, it goes both ways. Ole miss fans hound on MSU about everything and then turn around and eat that crap right out of Lane’s hand. Could you imagine the uproar if Leach did something like that to an Ole Miss player? Miss me with anything about the two Mississippi coaches toning the rivalry down. It is not a mutual effort. Just enjoy your egg bowl win and move on.
    Bulldogs, Cowboys, Braves

10 out of 14 sixpackers like this post
    Liberty | Liberty Bowl Yes | No

If called out on it, he'll probably say "I probably shouldn't have done that" but not apologize.

3 out of 3 sixpackers like this post

This is why nobody will hire him. The guy is a child.

12 out of 12 sixpackers like this post

He is one of them 100%.

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Correct!, has a lot to do with it.
    Jack may be gone, but he is "EVER PRESENT"

Who cares? He’s trolling and you are chomping at that bait.

10 out of 10 sixpackers like this post

The world would be a better place if the word “classless” was eliminated from our vocabulary

4 out of 4 sixpackers like this post

^^This.

Kiffin and Hugh Freeze are just opposite ends of the same double headed apparatus

He only had one goal when he retweeted Brule, and people like you make him successful in him achieving his goal. Unfollow the guy and stop giving him the attention.

Ass to ass!

Hasn't Ole Miss had a few go into the portal?

As smart as Leach is, it is taking him a little longer then the past four Miss State coaches to learn that Ole Miss is trash and will stick their dicks up his ass in a heart beat no matter how good of a friend he think Kiffin is.

6 out of 7 sixpackers like this post

I can also tell you that Mike Leach doesn’t give one shit about what Ole Miss or anyone else things about him.

7 out of 7 sixpackers like this post

L4Dawg - Version 2.0
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogLegacy View Post
    He only had one goal when he retweeted Brule, and people like you make him successful in him achieving his goal. Unfollow the guy and stop giving him the attention.
    If you think that he only retweeted that to troll MSU fans.....I've got some Beach front property on a tributary of the Tombigbee I'd like to sell you, sight unseen of course. He has no real interest in us.

0 out of 4 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by OliveBranchDAWG View Post
    The world would be a better place if the word “classless” was eliminated from our vocabulary
    You can literally add the word "literally" to this list.

Quote Originally Posted by paindonthurt View Post
    Who cares? He’s trolling and you are chomping at that bait.
    There’s a difference in me having a reaction on twitter and in me coming here and giving an opinion

Quote Originally Posted by RiceDawg View Post
    There’s a difference in me having a reaction on twitter and in me coming here and giving an opinion
    Is there though?

1 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

I think there is. Certainly there is. He's amongst brethren here and should be able to come here to discuss it. Lane wants Brule to play at OM next year, nothing more, nothing less, and 10 years ago would've been a violation. OM collectively, are the worst, and can't build to win, without bs tactics.

5 out of 6 sixpackers like this post

L4Dawg - Version 2.0
    Quote Originally Posted by tired View Post
    I think there is. Certainly there is. He's amongst brethren here and should be able to come here to discuss it. Lane wants Brule to play at OM next year, nothing more, nothing less, and 10 years ago would've been a violation. OM collectively, are the worst, and can't build to win, without bs tactics.
    Yep.

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
    Ass to ass!
    i disagree.

I like to picture Kiffin and Freeze in sort of a human caterpillar situation but one of them is turned the other way so their mouths are sewed together and they have to take in sustenance through their butts. I don’t know who would win or what it would prove, but I would find a way to bet money on the outcome and be happy if I lost.

He might want to start giving at least one shit about a rivalry game. I can promise you, he won't be allowed to lose 7 straight rivalry games here.

4 out of 4 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by GloryDawg View Post
    As smart as Leach is, it is taking him a little longer then the past four Miss State coaches to learn that Ole Miss is trash and will stick their dicks up his ass in a heart beat no matter how good of a friend he think Kiffin is.

https://media1.giphy.com/media/26gsp...hSdJtK/200.gif

Non-Servant Heart Haver

0 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by tired View Post
    That’s fair.

And yes, as an institution, Ole Miss is a pile of shit.

If it bothered you...mission accomplished. Ya'll need to learn better.
    90 percent of college football teams do not cheat...the other 10 percent are ranked.

"Non-binary, gender-queer college student outraged after being misgendered in a tweet." News at 11. I don't give a damn what Kiffin tweets. He's a good coach but not someone I admire as a person. This is part of college football now although Lane seems to do this more than others. It sucks losing Brule but I wish him the best. I just want to win an Egg Bowl and other football games and not have a miserable time and get a lot of crap when I'm in Oxford next year with my Ole Miss buddies. Just go watch Tosh make fun of Lane on YouTube.

It may be fun to tweet & tag Lane with some hits from the past when he decides to troll MSU...

Folks need to be reminded of his character...

Hey, Lane - people who live in glass houses, should not throw stones....

1. Kiffin marries Dan Reeves' daughter, a few years later it's heavily rumored that Lane had sexual relations with Saban's daughter. Layla divorces him. Lane is then fired by Saban DURING the College Football Playoffs... https://liverampup.com/entertainment...ce-affair.html

2. Kiffin's great exit from Tennessee... Priceless: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVXEIKHuAio

3. Get your popcorn ready... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i7vQ-dfIag

John Reeves, not Dan Reeves. Dan Reeves played college at USCe and professionally with Dallas, coaching with Denver and Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDawg View Post
    It may be fun to tweet & tag Lane with some hits from the past when he decides to troll MSU...

Folks need to be reminded of his character...

Hey, Lane - people who live in glass houses, should not throw stones....

1. Kiffin marries Dan Reeves' daughter, a few years later it's heavily rumored that Lane had sexual relations with Saban's daughter. Layla divorces him. Lane is then fired by Saban DURING the College Football Playoffs... https://liverampup.com/entertainment...ce-affair.html

2. Kiffin's great exit from Tennessee... Priceless: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVXEIKHuAio

3. Get your popcorn ready... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i7vQ-dfIag

From the guy who claims it’s too toxic and nasty yet he does17ing crap like this

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogLegacy View Post

And for God's sake stop making him the subject of every other thread started here. For people who claim to find Kiffin inferior, childlike, and cannot wait to leave Ole Miss at which point he'll leave them in such a bind, there doesn't seem to be any shortage of non stop speculation as to what he is doing on any given day. Will Rogers was just ranked as the 8th best quarterback in America. Barry Switzer believes strongly that Mike Leach is the man for Oklahoma. If you look past the team ranking and at the 4 star players who are ready to commit to MSU you'll find the best recruiting class MSU has ever had come the 15th. Let Ole Miss worry about Kiffin and try posting a few threads about all the incredible things going on at MSU as we speak. This obsession with Ole Miss only lends to their belief that MSU fans worry more about them losing than us winning.

Waiting for Leach to retweet this absolute gem of a moment.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	usa-today-8908991.0.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	369.6 KB 
ID:	23213

Ok so, if he wants him at ole miss and he doesn’t want to be here, so what?

I mean if they need him he’s doing his job.

0 out of 1 sixpackers like this post