Twitter
    @stephenedavis

Anyone near the Gulf Coast needs to be weather conscious for the next couple of

hours & Friday night and Saturday morning are setting up to possibly setting up a severe event in Dixie Alley. I'm sure you guys know that even though it's December you can have a severe weather outbreak so be careful this weekend.
    Donít go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.Ē Mark Twain

Liberty | Liberty Bowl Yes | No

Great time to work at the shipyard now that we donít have the option to rain out anymore.

Those covered work areas are great shade in the summer though.

I keep trying to get excited about getting some storms to chase Saturday but I just can't yet. It wants to look good but then it takes away just enough it make me second guess. Still time to watch, though.

You mustíve forgot these ***

Got pretty squirrelly in central Hancock Co but I think it petered out some when it crossed the Pearl

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
    Got pretty squirrelly in central Hancock Co but I think it petered out some when it crossed the Pearl
    We had just a little thunderstorm in Ocean Springs, not much to it.

Quote Originally Posted by TimberBeast View Post
    We had just a little thunderstorm in Ocean Springs, not much to it.

it was pretty straight line wind and driving rain for about 30 minutes in west Gulfport

OT question:
    What is the outlook for Memphis this Friday, I'm scheduled to fly in on a small regional airline and wondered about the chance for thunderstorms in the area?

SixPack's Official Farmer DesotoCountyDawg's Avatar
    Not talking about anything severe for Memphis but it will be windy Friday.

Twitter
    @stephenedavis
    Quote Originally Posted by ezsoil View Post
    it was pretty straight line wind and driving rain for about 30 minutes in west Gulfport
    It was pretty gnarly when it was on the outer edge of New Orleans and had a couple of tornado warnings. I'm glad it lost its punch
    Donít go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.Ē Mark Twain