Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Twitter
    @SixPackSpeak

Holiday Inn Express of Starkville Preseason Prognosticators - Week 9 - Alabama

Welcome to Year IV, Volume IX of Preseason Prognosticators. You may either simply state the record of the team or go into detail concerning every game. Please put in the title of your post the overall record and SEC record (ex: 8-4 (4-4)).

This Week's Team is the Alabama Crimson Tide:

2008 FOOTBALL SCHEDULE
    SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
    DATE OPPONENT
    8-30-08 Clemson @Atlanta, GA
    9-6-08 TULANE
    9-13-08 WESTERN KENTUCKY
    9-20-08 at Arkansas
    9-27-08 at Georgia
    10-4-08 KENTUCKY
    10-18-08 MISSISSIPPI
    10-25-08 at Tennessee
    11-1-08 ARKANSAS STATE
    11-8-08 at Louisiana State
    11-15-08 MISSISSIPPI STATE
    11-29-08 AUBURN

Twitter
    @SixPackSpeak

Welcome to Year IV, Volume IX of Preseason Prognosticators. You may either simply state the record of the team or go into detail concerning every game. Please put in the title of your post the overall record and SEC record (ex: 8-4 (4-4)).

2008 FOOTBALL SCHEDULE
    DATE OPPONENT
    9-6-08 TULANE
    9-13-08 WESTERN KENTUCKY
    9-20-08 at Arkansas
    9-27-08 at Georgia
    10-4-08 KENTUCKY
    10-18-08 MISSISSIPPI
    10-25-08 at Tennessee
    11-1-08 ARKANSAS STATE
    11-29-08 AUBURN

Twitter
    @SixPackSpeak

2008 FOOTBALL SCHEDULE
    DATE OPPONENT
    9-6-08 TULANE
    9-13-08 WESTERN KENTUCKY
    9-20-08 at Arkansas
    9-27-08 at Georgia
    10-4-08 KENTUCKY
    10-18-08 MISSISSIPPI
    10-25-08 at Tennessee
    11-1-08 ARKANSAS STATE
    11-29-08 AUBURN

Twitter
    @SixPackSpeak

L - Clemson, Georgia, Tennessee, LSU, Auburn

And I wouldn't be shocked to see State win because anyone that has John Parker Wilson at QB has a chance to lose.

Ls to Clemson, UGA, Tennessee, and LSU.

Could also easily lose to us and Auburn and have a second straight 6-6 season, but I'm not that lucky.

L - Clemson, Georgia, Tennessee, LSU, M-State

nm

I also see them wining their bowl game. (but losing to us)

losses to Clemson, @Ark (by this time I think Petrino will have some semblance of an offense in place), @UGA, @UT, @LSU, MSU (JPWilson is our bitch), Auburn (they are Tubby's bitch until I see otherwise)... I don't think their team is that bad.. I just don't think their team is that good.. they lost their best playmaker in D.J. Hall and like I said, JPWilson is our bitch. Plus the schedule is kinda tough.

nm

L-UGA, TENN, LSU, MSU, AUBURN,

nm

Losses to Clemson, Georgia, UT, LSU and Auburn.
    Our game is a toss-up, but it's at Bama, so they get the edge.

and...9-13-08
    WESTERN KENTUCKY...thanks for the check!

Win the games played in the state of Alabama except for Auburn because the team is still young. I expect 2009 to be a monster year for the Tide.

2008 FOOTBALL SCHEDULE
    DATE OPPONENT
    8-30-08 Clemson @Atlanta, GA L
    9-6-08 TULANE W
    9-13-08 WESTERN KENTUCKY W
    9-20-08 at Arkansas W
    9-27-08 at Georgia L
    10-4-08 KENTUCKY W
    10-18-08 MISSISSIPPI W
    10-25-08 at Tennessee L
    11-1-08 ARKANSAS STATE W
    11-8-08 at Louisiana State L
    11-15-08 MISSISSIPPI STATE W
    11-29-08 AUBURN W

Loses to Clemson, Georgia, Tennessee, LSU, and The Fighting Crooms... Big wins over powerhouses- Tulane, Western Kentucky, and Arkansas State.... I could easily see Bama dropping to 6-6 if they are not careful... Auburn game was a toss up. I think their Iron Bowl streak is over at 6; however, the Crooms will continue their dominance much to the dismay of 90,000 arrogant bama fans.... so we will see

No longer considered the "Savior"

nm

A slip up to start the season and then they'll run the table in the SEC. Very favorable schedule with road games at weak LSU and UT and very overrated UGA.

OEMDawg wrote: _________________________________________________ A slip up to start the season and then they'll run the table in the SEC. Very favorable schedule with road games at weak LSU and UT and very overrated UGA.

over dosed on your crazy pills this morning.

DATE OPPONENT
    8-30-08 Clemson @Atlanta, GA W
    9-6-08 TULANE W
    9-13-08 WESTERN KENTUCKY W
    9-20-08 at Arkansas L
    9-27-08 at Georgia L
    10-4-08 KENTUCKY W
    10-18-08 MISSISSIPPI W
    10-25-08 at Tennessee L
    11-1-08 ARKANSAS STATE W
    11-8-08 at Louisiana State L
    11-15-08 MISSISSIPPI STATE W
    11-29-08 AUBURN W

L's UGA, UT, LSU and Auburn(aGAIN)

Sure losses to Clemson, Georgia, Tennessee, and LSU. And I think they either lose to us or Auburn but salvage a winning season...

L-Clemson, Georgia, UT, LSU, State, and Auburn.

nfm

I was going to say 5-7, but I'll give them a shot at Clemson and go with 6-6...

They will be better, but once again Saban's pressure gets to them down the stretch.

nm

I think they beat Ark and Kentucky and lose the rest. P.S. I hate Bama.

Yea, because picking teams that traditionally have good SEC records to have a bad record is the cool thing to do.

Maybe I was being a little facetious with the 11-1 prediction, but I can guarandamntee that Alabama has a better shot of doing that than MSU does. I'll also go out on a limb that even with Mary Parker Wilson at QB, the Crimson Turds' offensive numbers will blow ours out of the water.

Well what was I thinking making such a harsh comment? Your right! They will go 11 - 1! Thanks to your brilliant and in depth opinion I now believe that a team with only 9 seniors and tons of off the field problems will contend for a national championship after losing to Clemson. Yep your right on the money now that I think about it.

a solid OL across the board yet. Sarah Jessica cannot take ANY pressure before spooging on herself and handing multiple turnovers to the opposition (see in 07, Florida State, Georgia, Mississippi State). They lost the soul of their DL last year (Gilberry). And, seriously, have you looked at their LB situation?

They will be hard to deal with in 09 (except that they will have a new QB) and, depending on the progress of the 08 OL redshirts, the 2010 season is what they're aiming at. Reasonable Bama fans know they're 2 more years away.

nm

L's : Clemson, UGA, UT, LSU, MSU, AU

Losses: Clemson, UGA, Kentucky, LSU, MSU, Auburn