Thread: Eagles

Eagles

Guess they are going to go down with Hurts. Still not sure how he is starting over Minshew.

MSU 2021 | MSU 2022 Yes | No

Hates Memphis

Anytime I hear an announcer say “they simplified the offense to fit his strenghs

and make him more comfortable”, I automatically know it’s not going to pan out. Average QB who played in two of the most amazing systems in college football history.

3 out of 3 sixpackers like this post

I would wash my hands of both. Eagles have quite a bit of draft capital, but it’s a weak QB class. Tough spot.

Quote Originally Posted by 57stratdawg View Post
    I would wash my hands of both. Eagles have quite a bit of draft capital, but it’s a weak QB class. Tough spot.
    Yeah some on the saints circle belief the guy from Pitt will be who they draft and be the next man up. I just don't see it.

So keep minshew
    Draft around him
    If it doesn’t work out, get a qb next year.

Quote Originally Posted by 57stratdawg View Post
    If they wanna run this type of offense, corral would be a good fit

Eagles have two quality backups and no starter at QB.

Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    If they wanna run this type of offense, corral would be a good fit
    Still think that would produce average results for them much like hurts

Yeah I don't understand why Minshew at least hasn't come into the game. Makes no sense, season on the line and all.

Quote Originally Posted by trojandawg View Post
    Still think that would produce average results for them much like hurts
    Maybe, but I think it would be an upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by tired View Post
    Yeah I don't understand why Minshew at least hasn't come into the game. Makes no sense, season on the line and all.
    Well it's over now no way you come back against Brady. Just a mess to not put minshew in much earlier. Hurts just doesn't have it. Not good enough. He's got wheels his arm is strong but his accuracy and decision making are just bad

And now you know what was going thru Devonta Smith’s mind on draft night.

The Eagles are just happy to be there and very overmatched. Hurts probably isn’t a QB that you can win a championship with but I doubt Minshew is either.