Thread: Jeffries

Jeffries

DJ Jeffries played a really really good game today. Didnít force and let the game come to him. Made plays when they were there. I think he had one charge where he was trying to drive something that wasnít really there. But other than that, I donít recall any bad plays. Plus, the defense he played was incredible.

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post
    MSU 2021 | MSU 2022 Yes | No

100% agree. I thought today was easily his best game as a Bulldog. His stat line was exactly what you’re looking for: 4-5 FGs (11pts), 4 rebs, 2 assists, 3 steals, 1 block. I’ll take that all day.

If Tolu is out for a couple games, we’re going to need some guys to step up. Let’s hope he can keep it going.

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

DJ is a role player. A good one. He's not the guy that's going to hit the 3 when the team is cold. He needs to be selective about jacking up 3's.

When he plays defense and rebounds the entire energy of the team changes. And take the drive to the basket when the defense gives it. That's his game.

Yeah, weíve been giving him crap lately but he played great today. Ton of energy on defense.

He reads SPS and absorbs the information. He did have a good game. Amazing what we can do when the players do what theyíre supposed to do

Agree with you and 57stratdawg -- He played within himself and gave a solid performance which his stat line bore out
    "MAROON....WHITE....BULLDOG BLITZ..."