Size:	180.0 KB 
ID:	23730
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gettyimages-1354780676-1024x1024.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	293.1 KB 
ID:	23731

Name:	If-the-49ers-keep-Jimmy-Garoppolo-are-they-better-than-Matthew-Stafford_s-Rams.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	114.5 KB 
ID:	23732

Name:	1204.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	86.0 KB 
ID:	23733

Liberty | Liberty Bowl Yes | No

Kansas City and La Rams

Kansas City wins it 31-23

LA/ KC: KC wins

Twitter
    @stephenedavis
    Right now the Rams have the best defense and good offense.

Rams 32 KC 20
    “It’s Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.” – Mark Twain

Chiefs win big, SF okey-dokes one more win. Chiefs 30-25 in SB

Quote Originally Posted by klong-dog View Post
    Kansas City and La Rams

Kansas City wins it 31-23
    Agreed

0 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Bengals beat the Rams in the big game.

Twitter
    @fishwater99
    Rams 34 -27
    KC 41 -24

Rams over KC 44 -34

Do the Rams have a bye week too?
    90 percent of college football teams do not cheat...the other 10 percent are ranked.

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

SixPack's Official Farmer DesotoCountyDawg's Avatar
    You get a Liberty sir.

Rams over KC in the Super Bowl, but I would view that game as a total toss-up. The Saints fan in me despises the Rams but I do like Matt Stafford and it would be nice to see him win a Lombardi after wasting away in Detroit for over a decade.

Niners did beat LA twice in the regular season, but I think the Trent Williams injury is a factor here. He will at best be playing below 100%. The Rams having Von Miller and Aaron Donald is a cheat code against a banged up OL.

I will be rooting for the Bengals to win but I just don’t think they are quite ready yet. Feels like the AFC winner and possibly the Super Bowl winner was decided in that crazy game at Arrowhead last week. That said, Burrow is special, you can’t totally count that dude out. I just think Cincy’s horrible OL play is bound to catch up with them soon. If by some miracle it doesn’t happen this week then I think it happens in the Super Bowl.

I just hope these two games are anywhere close to being as good as all 4 playoff games last weekend were.

Cheifs beat Rams in SB 34- 24

Kyle Shanahan has had McVay on the ropes ever since he became coach but it’s so hard to beat someone 3 times in a season so I’m going with the Rams in another good close game.

The Chiefs should win over the Bengals. I’m not sure Cincy has the personnel on defense to slow KC down.

Rams over the Chiefs in the Super Bowl. Rams have the talent on defense to slow down Kansas City and Matthew Stafford finally gets the glory.

I'm suspicious of the NFL wanting the Rams to win in the new stadium. That would be outstanding for the NFL growth.

0 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by onewoof View Post
    I'm suspicious of the NFL wanting the Rams to win in the new stadium. That would be outstanding for the NFL growth.

Name:	E9724F19-60C4-4FB5-A36F-C5A59EB259FB.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	15.0 KB 
ID:	23743

Watch and see. There's a history of the Rams getting ridiculous calls.

Saints 2019 NFC championship.

Cowboys 2020 regular season.

SoFi opened in Sept 2020. Hosting the super bowl in 2022.

All mere coincidence.

AFC: Don't care / NFC: Don't care SB: Commercials
    "MAROON....WHITE....BULLDOG BLITZ..."

Don't do meth.
    90 percent of college football teams do not cheat...the other 10 percent are ranked.

They don’t give a shit about that. It’s a win-win with either the Rams or 49ers….LA team or a team with a massive fan base that will flock to Sofi for what few seats are available for the Super Bowl.

Andy Reid beats McVay.

I'll forever be convinced that no call against the Saints was intentional for the Rams and the NFL. I can't remember any play so blatant that late in the playoffs.

I'll forever be convinced that no call against the Saints was intentional for the Rams and the NFL. I can't remember any play so blatant that late in the playoffs.
    Yep, and the really sad thing is that the Saints probably would have had a good chance to knock off New England in the super bowl. That was one of the most boring super bowl games ever, and the Rams didn't even show up.

Should’ve put something down on it.

Could have told you 3 weeks ago it would be the Bengals vs Rams. Fits the best script for the benefit of the NFL.

Rams win a controversial close one. Yawn.

0 out of 4 sixpackers like this post

So you actually believe the games are scripted?

That's a fallacy. 13 out of 21 times in NFL history, when a team meets in the playoffs for a 3rd time, the team that won the first two games wins the 3rd one.

I’m guessing he’s just a troll. Nobody can be stupid enough to believe NFL games are scripted. And furthermore, why would the NFL want the Bengals in the Super Bowl over the biggest star in the league, Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs? The Titans and the Eagles could have made the Super Bowl and he would probably say “Told you so. Just like the NFL wanted.”

I think I said a few weeks back that Joe Burrow was the most marketable thing for the playoffs this year. Mahommes and Brady were the story last year. KC and Tampa markets can't grow any more than they have.

Then the biggest business market is the Rams in LA. The super bowl is at their stadium in the biggest potential growth area of the NFL. Cha ching. That is a $6B stadium that was built with the agreement to host the super bowl over all other stadiums and cities. It opened 2 years ago. Crazy that the Rams will be playing there for it.

I'm not buying the parity discussion as to why the playoffs were unprecedentedly close this year. Every single game. That defies all odds. It's good for the business It's a good entertainment product after 2 years of losses. In fact it's the best. Every tv rating record in 2021 was an NFL game. All those billions of dollars and it's completely totally free from any business influence? Hmmm ok. I wonder how much bank Vegas pulled so far this season. Banner year.

I'm not saying every game and every year. I'm saying this year after 2 bad years and the deal with LA. OBJ is going to get a ring. Good for him.
    Last edited by onewoof; 01-31-2022 at 07:43 AM.

0 out of 4 sixpackers like this post

Rams are going to the SB because they went on a spending spree. Kroenke said 17it and is all in. They mortgaged their future for now and it's working.

It is like watching Wrestling! They've got millions fooled.
    Formerly Ranchdawg

0 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Same here. Don't care and enjoying it!
    Formerly Ranchdawg

onewoof has the whole NFL figured out and cornered. NICE TRY GODDELL BUT NOW YOU SCREWED YOURSELF.

Could have told you 3 weeks ago it would be the Bengals vs Rams. Fits the best script for the benefit of the NFL.

Rams win a controversial close one. Yawn.
    Now that you've got their number, I assume you're making millions at the sportbook?

The NFL is playing checkers but onewoof is playing chess. Pure genius. Can’t fool him.

Quote Originally Posted by aTotal360 View Post
    Rams are going to the SB because they went on a spending spree. Kroenke said 17it and is all in. They mortgaged their future for now and it's working.
    Yep, gambled big time and it paid off. They’ll probably pay for it in a couple of years but the win now mentality definitely worked for them. They’ll be favored to beat the Bengals.

Twitter
    @fishwater99
    Bet ML RAMS....

Quote Originally Posted by PirateDawg View Post
    It is like watching Wrestling! They've got millions fooled.
    Watch Mahommes throw the ball ridiculously in the 2nd half. Watch the defenses pretend to try to tackle and get way out of position. Something they haven't done all season long. It's easy to see.

Watch Mahommes throw the ball ridiculously in the 2nd half. Watch the defenses pretend to try to tackle and get way out of position. Something they haven't done all season long. It's easy to see.

Name:  40B3CA43-FB27-4B68-8E25-13089AECB4E8.gif
Views: 56
Size:  966.9 KB

Another stat. First time Mahommes has ever lost with a 15+ point lead. Ever. In any game. All these crazy stats are happening. Just blindly using math and probability you can see something is off