MSU Womens Softball Looking STRONG.

I know MSU BB is the hot topic these days but I think we all need to start throwing our support behind Womens Softball. This is Brylie St Claire and she is an MSU Bulldog. Oh my! https://twitter.com/brylie_12/status...941763074?s=21

7 out of 7 sixpackers like this post
    MSU 2021 | MSU 2022 Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by 1993DawgAlum View Post
    I know MSU BB is the hot topic these days but I think we all need to start throwing our support behind Womens Softball. This is Brylie St Claire and she is an MSU Bulldog. Oh my! https://twitter.com/brylie_12/status...941763074?s=21
    I think I just became a softball fan.

I have always believed that softball is a natural for MSU's stable of athletics. MSU is wise to invest deeply in women's athletics -- across the board.
    "MAROON....WHITE....BULLDOG BLITZ..."

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

More evidence of pointy elbows...

https://instagram.com/bryliestclair?...dium=copy_link

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Twitter
    @stephenedavis
    Very, very pretty girl and very much the antithesis of the heavyset girl softball players of the past. You boys mind your manners while you drool now you hear?
    “It’s Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.” – Mark Twain

Maroon Eagles post from last night prompted me to check out our womens tennis roster. They’re very easy on the eyes. May have to go see a match this spring.

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

Noodling for catfish? Dayumm
    Glad those pointy elbows are good for something

Not official without a CiH upvote.

STRONG indeed! Definitely gunna have to go to some softball games.

I could definitely get behind her

OBP? FP? How many runs is she driving in? Can she dunk?

She's a mighty pretty gal, but does she help raise the level of play where it counts - you know, in terms of winning softball games.

Softball requires a few thick-thighed, big butted gals in the lineup in order to put the ball over the fence of deep in the gap. (Same holds true for the men's church league softball. Big boys and big girls get the biggest hits.)

0 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

She's been on the team since 2020.