They save it for the pillow fight laterÖ

Quote Originally Posted by BobSacamano View Post
    Nm

8 out of 10 sixpackers like this post
    MSU 2021 | MSU 2022 Yes | No

It's just a regional

1 out of 10 sixpackers like this post

Literally the first regional win in school history, but sure, letís downplay it.

11 out of 11 sixpackers like this post

Also the first time a top-2 seed has lost a regional, according to ESPN.

8 out of 8 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by MissStFan87 View Post
    Also the first time a top-2 seed has lost a regional, according to ESPN.

Not quite. Only the 2nd time. Texas was the national number 2 seed a few years back and lost. What our team did this weekend is nothing short of historic and phenomenal. Florida State was 6 outs from a natty last year and won the whole thing in 2019.

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

Twitter
    @stephenedavis
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Dawg View Post
    Not quite. Only the 2nd time. Texas was the national number 2 seed a few years back and lost. What our team did this weekend is nothing short of historic and phenomenal. Florida State was 6 outs from a natty last year and won the whole thing in 2019.
    They won 4 games in a row after they were shut out 4-0 in the first game. Someone made the comment before this weekend that it was time for them to win a regional and make the "next step" towards being taken seriously by the softball world. They had a great pitching performance and one of those girls was from Mississippi. I hope that is a sign that more talent from the home state is improving.

Improvement under their coach has been steady She deserves some credit for that. I'm also interested how this publicity will help with recruiting. It's nice to have a feel good story at the end of this dismal MSU sports season.

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

Forgot your sarcasterics* But, I got it and laughed.

The baseball team won the Tallahassee Regional and went to the CWS while the FSU softball team won the WCWS.

I guess that means the Seminoles will finally win the CWS this year. **

Quote Originally Posted by eckie1 View Post

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Can they dunk?

This is all I think about when I see a dogpile: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...hdown-dogpile/

I realize it's different in baseball/softball because of numbers and equipment worn but every time I see one all I can think about is "please God don't let anyone get hurt."

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post