Hear Ye! Hear Ye!!! Cream Talk by Stallion - Week 2

Happy Sunday Six Packers:

Week 2 has come and gone and left the Stallion's cream recipe a bit scrambled. At this point in the year once very hopeful football fans begin to smell reality and realize that his or her team just is really never going to turn the corner. Others begin to see the demise of a once proud program. And then there is the same ol' same ol' powerhouses that continue to hunt its prey down each weekend and show no signs of letting up.

Is it really too soon to say that the cream is already separated from the rest after watching week 2's performances. Not because "the cream" really has played noone that makes you say now that's the best team in the beloved SEC, but the rest of the pack is just sort of petering along. The Gators take care of business and leave no doubt that they will earn the coveted cream trophy. Yes they did thrash the mighty men of Troy, Alabama. But this was the same Troy team that hung 31 on my beloved Tiiigaaahhhs last year. This is the same Troy team that gives a lot of bigger schools some stiffer competition than the typical Sun Belt conference. But I'm not really saying Florida is the cream simply becaused they destroyed Troy.

I am saying that Florida is already the cream because of the following scenarios. The teams that appear to threaten Florida are from the western division - Alabama, Ole Miss and LSU. At this juncture after watching these three teams play some, I'm not sure if Auburn isn't the best team in the west. Alabama struggles to beat the Florida International Man of Mystery last night. Ole Miss struggles against Memphis in week 1, and LSU, at times, looks completely inept both on offense and defense. I also know Auburn hasn't faced stiff competition. The only team that has looked dominant at times in the west is Auburn thus far however.

And then there was the Stallion's preseason surprise delight named the Tennessee Volunteers. Bubba and Lulu may now be wishing that Fatty Fulmer was back in Rocky Top. This was a very embarrassing loss for Screech Kiffen's boys and Mr. Belding should make him run laps for embarrassing the conference in the process.

But before the Stallion completely puts these teams behind Florida so soon, patience will prevail. We all know that good cream takes time to truly gel. Let's see what the rest of the season holds as the SEC competition gets into full force.

And now the Week 2 Cream Rankings:

1)
    Florida - Just remember that Tebow doesn't score touchdowns, the endzone gets Tebowed. Five more for the best player in college football history.
    2) Alabama - What makes Florida International international? Maybe that was enough to confuse Alabama for 3 quarters.
    3) Ole Miss - A big victory for the swine flu prevents Ole Miss from moving to No. 2.
    4) LSU - Another ugly win for the Hatter. If he uses his brain, Scarecrow Miles may realize that Shepard should be utilized more than 5 times per game.
    5) Georgia - Tale of two weeks for Richt's boys. Who would have thought that Georgia v. South Carolina looked like a Big 12 game - all offense and no defense.
    6) Auburn - That's the last time I tell my buddies to take the under in total points for this game.
    7) Arkansas - Got some much needed rest in its off week from that big battle against Southwest Missouri State high school.
    South Carolina - Maybe the Stallion spoke too soon on Spurrier's offense. That Spaniard looked mighty fine last night.
    9) Kentucky - Did anyone else know that Kentucky was off last night? Did anyone else care?
    10) Tennessee - Got this email this week and I really don't know how to answer it. "Who would you trust to take care of your kid for an evening - Lane Kiffen or Rick Neuheisel?"
    11) Vanderbilt - They show signs that they could be good, but I'm not sold yet.
    12) Miss. State - At least the 6 pack is proud of special teams. Sounds like they should be on the short bus.

Hot Boudin - Auburn - Cheese-ek appears to be shutting up the critics thus far. It was a convincing win over Mississippi State and Auburn's offensive play calling is vastly different and effective for a change.

Cold Couscous - South Carolina - Garcia made a wrong decision on 4thdown inside the 10 by throwing that ball instead of just tucking it and getting the 1st. It could have been a huge win for Spurrier but in typical game cock fashing they just fall short.

And now for the season' s second nominee for the Jarrett Lee Award sponsored by the GM Government Bailout Program. Okay this has nothing to do with college football except that it made me change the channel last night. This week's award goes to BA Serena Willaims. BA stands for bad attitude as in Mr. T's character from the A-Team. Not only should she have lost that match, her lack of class makes me want to puke. You could learn a lot from your sister Serena!!!

Love,
    Stallion

Quote Originally Posted by Stallion4Tiiigaaahhhs

Happy Sunday Six Packers:

Week 2 has come and gone and left the Stallion's cream recipe a bit scrambled. At this point in the year once very hopeful football fans begin to smell reality and realize that his or her team just is really never going to turn the corner. Others begin to see the demise of a once proud program. And then there is the same ol' same ol' powerhouses that continue to hunt its prey down each weekend and show no signs of letting up.

Is it really too soon to say that the cream is already separated from the rest after watching week 2's performances. Not because "the cream" really has played noone that makes you say now that's the best team in the beloved SEC, but the rest of the pack is just sort of petering along. The Gators take care of business and leave no doubt that they will earn the coveted cream trophy. Yes they did thrash the mighty men of Troy, Alabama. But this was the same Troy team that hung 31 on my beloved Tiiigaaahhhs last year. This is the same Troy team that gives a lot of bigger schools some stiffer competition than the typical Sun Belt conference. But I'm not really saying Florida is the cream simply becaused they destroyed Troy.

I am saying that Florida is already the cream because of the following scenarios. The teams that appear to threaten Florida are from the western division - Alabama, Ole Miss and LSU. At this juncture after watching these three teams play some, I'm not sure if Auburn isn't the best team in the west. Alabama struggles to beat the Florida International Man of Mystery last night. Ole Miss struggles against Memphis in week 1, and LSU, at times, looks completely inept both on offense and defense. I also know Auburn hasn't faced stiff competition. The only team that has looked dominant at times in the west is Auburn thus far however.

And then there was the Stallion's preseason surprise delight named the Tennessee Volunteers. Bubba and Lulu may now be wishing that Fatty Fulmer was back in Rocky Top. This was a very embarrassing loss for Screech Kiffen's boys and Mr. Belding should make him run laps for embarrassing the conference in the process.

But before the Stallion completely puts these teams behind Florida so soon, patience will prevail. We all know that good cream takes time to truly gel. Let's see what the rest of the season holds as the SEC competition gets into full force.

And now the Week 2 Cream Rankings:

1)
    Florida - Just remember that Tebow doesn't score touchdowns, the endzone gets Tebowed. Five more for the best player in college football history.
    2) Alabama - What makes Florida International international? Maybe that was enough to confuse Alabama for 3 quarters.
    3) Ole Miss - A big victory for the swine flu prevents Ole Miss from moving to No. 2.
    4) LSU - Another ugly win for the Hatter. If he uses his brain, Scarecrow Miles may realize that Shepard should be utilized more than 5 times per game.
    5) Georgia - Tale of two weeks for Richt's boys. Who would have thought that Georgia v. South Carolina looked like a Big 12 game - all offense and no defense.
    6) Auburn - That's the last time I tell my buddies to take the under in total points for this game.
    7) Arkansas - Got some much needed rest in its off week from that big battle against Southwest Missouri State high school.
    South Carolina - Maybe the Stallion spoke too soon on Spurrier's offense. That Spaniard looked mighty fine last night.
    9) Kentucky - Did anyone else know that Kentucky was off last night? Did anyone else care?
    10) Tennessee - Got this email this week and I really don't know how to answer it. "Who would you trust to take care of your kid for an evening - Lane Kiffen or Rick Neuheisel?"
    11) Vanderbilt - They show signs that they could be good, but I'm not sold yet.
    12) Miss. State - At least the 6 pack is proud of special teams. Sounds like they should be on the short bus.

Hot Boudin - Auburn - Cheese-ek appears to be shutting up the critics thus far. It was a convincing win over Mississippi State and Auburn's offensive play calling is vastly different and effective for a change.

Cold Couscous - South Carolina - Garcia made a wrong decision on 4thdown inside the 10 by throwing that ball instead of just tucking it and getting the 1st. It could have been a huge win for Spurrier but in typical game cock fashing they just fall short.

And now for the season' s second nominee for the Jarrett Lee Award sponsored by the GM Government Bailout Program. Okay this has nothing to do with college football except that it made me change the channel last night. This week's award goes to BA Serena Willaims. BA stands for bad attitude as in Mr. T's character from the A-Team. Not only should she have lost that match, her lack of class makes me want to puke. You could learn a lot from your sister Serena!!!

Love,
    Stallion

the rankings were about right though......

Please elaborate

I think UT and Kentucky could be flip flopped but I hate UT so don`t do it.

I am surrounded by LSU fans (mostly bandwagon of course) but your guilt for abandoning the Bulldogs and being an LSU fan (maybe alumnus) tempers the analysis..

about LSU. They are playing below their potential. Jefferson has the potential to be an incredible QB. Charles Scott just seems slow to me right now. And the D-Line just breaks down to easy.

And thank you!

again I would drop Ole Miss and Auburn has earned some points with their performance. LSU is baffling me right now. Their defense has played ok but the offense hasn't impressed yet. I still believe Ole Miss is done for when we play South Carolina next week. I don't think Florida wipes out Tennessee next weekend either. The line is too high.

I need to see more of Ole Miss before making that prediction and Auburn really hasn't played anyone but they've played well in their two games.

LSU - can't disagree. Defense gave up a lot of big plays in critical moments but overall they kept Vandy out of the end zone. When LSU was up 16-9 and Vandy fumbled inside the LSU 20 that was a huge play for the defense.

UK needs to play someone tough before I move them up too far.

Quote Originally Posted by Stallion4Tiiigaaahhhs
    Please elaborate
    that was my way of bumping up to the top of the page.......look forward to the talk each Sunday

by your posts.

Twitter
    @SixPackSpeak

of the cold cous cous. It sucked in his opinion.

however, it would have made a helluva lot of sense if he had just put it those words.

If you are going to give an award to Serena Williams this week, it should be the LeGarrette Blount award!!!

what i was thinking with my remark was outside of that Boneheaded play by Garcia he played better than he has before, therefore no way he should get the Cold Couscous, now on the otherhand we have multiple exhibits of Carl Torbush being torched on defense from his past and he added another one to his resume on saturday night therefor the Cream Talk = cold couscous for not naming the most deservedly nominee......i mean what other defensive coordinator (outside of ron cooper) gives up 400 yard rushing in his SEC opener...

I still believe Ole Miss is done for when we play South Carolina next week.
    We play SELA next week. And your other opinions suck as well.

b/c he may have hurt Oregon's PAC10 chances if they had any against USC

I may have made it sound like it was only his fault, but he did have a good game I felt. I mentioned that in the rankings. Thanks for clearing that up and tell DS he needs to interpret your posts better .