Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Pack Mentality: Movies every self-respecting Man should see once / Best Guy Movies of All Time

Submitted by Mr. Meoff.

War movies will obviously be huge here, and I will go with one of my favorites - Memphis Belle.

Pack Mentality: Movies every self-respecting Man should see once / Best Guy Movies of All Time

Submitted by Mr. Meoff.

War movies will obviously be huge here, and I will go with one of my favorites - Memphis Belle.

Submitted by Mr. Meoff.

Submitted by Mr. Meoff.

Submitted by Mr. Meoff.

Submitted by Mr. Meoff.

nm

Follow by
    Apocalypse Now
    Full Metal Jacket
    North Dallas Forty
    The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
    The Toxi advenger
    Pulp Fiction

followed by Commando, Raw Deal, The Dirty Dozen, The Wild Bunch, Rocky, Good Fellas, The Godfather I & II, and Clear and Present Danger.

nm

nm

both very quotable. One has gunfights, the other has fighter jets.

Big Jake
    She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
    Magnificent Seven
    Outlaw Josey Wales
    Lucky Lady
    Smokey and The Bandit
    Patton
    Rio Lobo
    Saving Private Ryan
    Goodfellas
    Pulp Fiction

**edited for being a moron for leaving out Pulp Fiction**

nm

nm

Dollabillz

The End.

Fight Club
    Cool Hand Luke
    Pulp Fiction
    Lethal Weapon
    The Big Lebowski
    Caddyshack
    Major League

and my all-time favorite 'Guy Movie'

Master and Commander

The boondock Saints, Big Lebowski, The Searchers, Pulp Fiction

Where Eagles Dare .......Pick up it and Kelly's Heroes on Blu-ray combo for $20. WED was shot totally on location and it really shows. All the scenes involving snow will likely never be duplicated.

The Godfather ......as a single guy, if you ever find a girl who loves The Godfather I don't know whether I'd marry her or run from her.

The Maltese Falcon... "When you're slapped, you'll take it and LIKE IT!" Enough said.

Goldfinger..... There will never be another scene filmed like Bond with Pussy Galore in the barn. And Jill Masterson.. I mean, what self-respecting guy doesn't now know when you paint a super hot naked chick head to toe with gold paint that you have to leave a small patch at the base of the spine unpainted or she'll croak?

This list could go on forever......

Can't believe that many movies were named before Braveheart.

it will let you know where you stand on the 'manhood' scale

The Cowboys
    True Grit
    Shawshank Redemption
    Platoon

Apolypse Now, Red Dawn, Trinity is Still My Name, Blazing Saddles, the man with no name Clint Eastwood westerns, True Grit, Sons of Katie Elder, (even though not a movie) Band of Brothers, and Braveheart.

I could keep going on this list all day long.

.....is a failure to communicate.

Shogun of Harlem Optimus Prime 4's Avatar

The Outlaw Josey Wales
    Dirty Harry
    The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
    Tombstone
    Wyatt Earp
    A River Runs Through It
    Top Gun
    Patton
    The Blues Brothers
    The Big Lebowski
    Caddyshack
    Animal House

and of course...

The Sandlot

If anybody else has honest-to-God rednecks in their family, you probably understand how authentic the dialogue is between Cletus and The Bandit. For what it was meant to be, that movie was perfect.

(hadn't seen any of them mentioned yet)

nm

kidscrampingmanmoviesku

Shit, I forgot Tombstone. Outstanding guy movie.
    "Tell them I'm coming. And HELL is coming with me!"

It may have fighter jets but it's a chick flick disguised as a guy film. Plus, it gets negative points for having Tom Cruise in it.

But I really wish they'd remake Total Recall even with out Arnold. A lot of its imagery hasn't aged well.

any Eastwood western. That's really all that needs to be said.

The newest Rambo was pretty damn good also. Sly in the back of the jeep with the 50 cal for about 10 min of straight killing. Army of darkness was the best of the Evil Dead and had some great one liners.

the guy who wrote law abiding citizen is writing the remake.

^^^That's a new movie that should probably go on the man movie list.