Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Pack Mentality: Movies every self-respecting Man should see once / Best Guy Movies of All Time

The quotes are endless

Pack Mentality: Movies every self-respecting Man should see once / Best Guy Movies of All Time

The Program

What.......no musicals?!

I missed seeing any of those on a list. Sorry if Germans

asdf

"Easy on the leather"

Even though it just came out, I must mention The A-Team:

Classic John Wayne as Rooster Cogburn

caused some complaints about warmongering back then as well. It was going to inflame tensions with the Soviets and whatnot.

Hands down the best WWII movie of all time...

The Natural
    Field of Dreams
    Hoosiers
    Gangs of NY/There Will Be Blood (simply for Daniel Day Lewis's character)
    Strange Brew

"Dominant male monkey mother17"

this could go on forever. damn it, i am going to have to watch it tonight.

coniving some bitches can be!
    Also,....Caddy Shack and Platoon come to mind as well.

That would put Monty Python in the Best Guy Movie Category for sure. It is that level of sarcastic humor that only registers with male dna for some reason.

I have to add Kingpin

"shall we bury them?" "no, buzzards have to eat just like worms"....

carpetbagger asks wales if he wants to buy a concoction that cleans anything, wales spits a huge wad of backy spit on his clean sport coat and asks "how's it on backy stains?"

old indian trying to talk wales into hooking up with hot blonde....wales justifies his stand offish attitude on hot blonde "everybody I grow to like ends up dead".. indian says "everybody you don't like seems to end up dead too"

everytime that flic pops up I watch it again.. can't get enough..

Great war movie, great survival movie.

I'll worry about it tomorrow!

Tombstone; Slingblade; 8 seconds; The Good Bad, and Ugly; Gods and Generals; and hello Deliverance.

And many of the others already listed. Top Gun is still the best movie to watch with the surround sound cranked up.

"Saving Private Ryan" is pretty dynamic.

Sling Blade is special!

Armageddon, with the oil on coast

A Few Good Men, with what's going on with Genaral McCrystal right now.
    " the truth, you can't handle the truth"

"Martha Washington was a hip, hip, chick. She had a big bowl waiting for George every evening". - "I wanna dance".

nm

"not hardly"

excellent choice

notable films

Don't watch a lot of movies.

Shogun of Harlem Optimus Prime 4's Avatar

crap like that. It's anti-war, etc.

If anything, you should hate the new Red Dawn because it should be illegal to try to redo such a masterpiece. I want to go kill Russians whenever I watch it.

AVENGE ME!

considering for every "Red Dawn" Hollywood makes, there's a hundred "Renditions."