Pack Mentality: Best Wings

Since wings seem to be such a popular topic this morning.

I happen to like BWW, but wouldn't call them my favorite - I still don't get the BWW hate. Oh well, fire away...

Since wings seem to be such a popular topic this morning.

I happen to like BWW, but wouldn't call them my favorite - I still don't get the BWW hate. Oh well, fire away...

Twitter
    @SixPackSpeak

I like em big, thick, and juicy so Hooters non-breaded are actually pretty good. I also like BWW. I really don't have a favorite.

But I do enjoy Wingstop in Ridgeland for $20 all you can eat/drink(draft beer) on Thursday nights.

Wang Central

Thursday nights consist of $1 beers and half price wings. Perfect for the Thursday night college football game.

At the risk of inciting a lot new-poster abuse,

Wing Fanatic in Oxford is outstanding.

I haven't found a good wing place in Jackson (but also haven't really been looking -- lately I just make them myself).

Twitter
    @SixPackSpeak

I don't know if they still do it but as I said - it was $20 last season all you can eat/drink.

Krystals....they will get the job done.

at a level above any other I've experienced, to date. They smoke their wings for approx. 6 hours

They're in East Atlanta, within striking distance from the Ga. Dome .. be a great place to go after we play in the SEC Championship ... wooooolllll baby

regardless, put them on a place to go next time your in Atlanta -- you will not regret. Get a piece of cornbread, too, which is about the size of a 17'ing brick.

It used to be $15 all you can eat/drink for NFL Monday night football. Guess b/c of da conomy, they had to raise the price.

Twitter
    @SixPackSpeak

but it was just one day last year if I remember correctly.

This place in Bellevue (west Nashville) smokes wings on Mondays and they are amazing. Also, you are not a legit wing place if you serve watery Blue (Bleu?) Cheese.

The finest wings in Memphis,just make sure you're packing heat, especially at Crumpy's.

On a side note, you can get a wing/waffle combo at D-Bo's.

Dollabillz

best there is, best there was, best there ever will be.

SixPack's Official Farmer DesotoCountyDawg's Avatar

Mr P's does have good wings. I used to eat at the one in Southaven before it closed. You need togo about a mile down the road to Winchester and Riverdale to D-Bo's. You can thank me later.

My brother-in-law eats there about once a week and wants me to open a copycat location in the Jackson area.

nm

love em

Does wing stop still have the all you can eat/drink special? We used to get a group up for Thursday night football at that Ridgeland location but they claimed to have stopped doing it.

Veranda is good. Wingstop is good. E & L bbq on Bailey ave. is good. I think BWW and Hooters are good too. Home made wings can be really good if you know what you're doing.

I know its in Oxford but... They have 35 flavors to choose from aanndd they deliver which is also nice if your too drunk to go get them or eat there. I ate them a couple of times when visiting some friends that were not smart enough to go to MSU!

Fort Walton Beach

Their hot dry-rub wings are unreal good. Plus, you get the full wing, not just the drummy. Other than that, I'm a big fan of D'Bo's as well.

Twitter
    @SixPackSpeak

I may catch some grief for this. But I like mine as breaded as possible, and theirs are hella good that way. Just had BWW this weekend and they blew. Nowhere near as good as they used to be. Same with Hooters, though less of a drop off. Taco Mac's used to be good, but I'm not in ATL anymore. Wingzone's were good in Starkville, and there's one here on the coast, but it's not as good. Haven't tried Wingstop. Plus the Hut's are hotter than others.

Domino's are disgusting, btw. KFC has figured out a way to spread the meat of 2 wings over 20. You can eat a ton of those and feel like you ate barely anything, it's the weirdest feeling.

Zaxby's buffallo tenders are the way to go.

Get some Texas fries and a Tomminator to go with those wings! Love that place.

you cant beat some nights at cowbells though. 10 dollars all you can eat. Used to see half the football team in their on mondays having eating contests. I think sherrod ate 72 one night.

Sanibel Island, Florida. Don't get the Dead Parrot Wings. The fumes from those things will strip paint.

No contest. Best I've ever had. Wish I could have them UPS'd to me. They're that good.

Hooters wings are the best unless you get an ugly waitress. Then for some reason my interest wanes and I long for another table the whole night.

nm

Then again, I'm out of touch. Gotta check it out.

Some friends of mine who live in Memphis took me there and it was amazing.

I noticed at Kroger that wings are more expensive per pound than breasts.

asdf