Thread: Mule Bowl

Mule Bowl

Well, flaps back up as I zoom back out tonight for a quick return to Vegas Acres.

Just left the shit at Eckie's Pond hidden in some bushes to use again.

Before I go, let's take a shot at a prediction.

I said if State blew out Memphis, I'd have to re-evaluate my predictions.

I will now say 6-6 on the year. Still have a nagging feeling that the schedule is still too tough.

As for this week.........

The Hired Mule looked pretty damn good. He will be a hell of a challenge to stop.

Aubbie's D looked a little soft.

It should be a good one, but I still think Aubbie has a little more something than we do.

We will need a few breaks to offset that little more something.

Sin City says anywhere from a 1.5 to 3 pt spread.

I thought after Sat. it would be about 8-10.

Going with my gut........

I say AU 31 State 21

In Honor Of Our Visitors......

Mule Bowl

Glad to have you back Saddawg, missed the Coochees and your wit and banter
    Hernando, MS. says go DAWGS!

Mule Bowl

Your telling me you are seriously going to give auburn 10.....10? C'mon man. Arkansas St. hung 26 on them. Gimme 34-31 State wins on a helluva a defense.

Mule Bowl

Oh and by the way. If you are gonna give 10 I have a hot little Montecristo #2 that has been soaking in my humidor for quite some time I will wager on that spread.