Two Years And Six Days Ago....... Some Shit Was About To Change

Why, you may ask? Because on that day a plane landed in Stark'Vegas inbound from the land of Swamp Lizards. On that plane was Dan "By Damn" Mullen.

I noticed that something called the red cup rebellion ( notice I didn't capitalize their name because they don't deserve it) wrote to their ( they wish) sister "flagship" school in Michigan, a little letter.

Okay, we, along with Michigan State, (which is why I never use MSU) are the little brothers of our respective states, according to that grammatically challenged so called letter.

Ole Miss wishes they had what "little brother" Michigan State had history wise. They might even admit that, although I doubt it.

But they would be quick to point out that they envy NOTHING about their little brother in this state.

Now that State has put up this billboard..............

I have seen comments about " it's just little brother showing off because they finally did something."

Finally did something?

Let's see...... multiple trips to Omaha, a Final 4, a trip to Atlanta for the SEC Championship game, and legitimate SEC championships (notice the plural) in more than one of the big three sports since Nixon was president.

Has "Big Brother" done that?

Also a larger enrollment.

Wait, "Big Brother" doesn't have more students?

A very large campus not all crammed up on top of itself.

"Big Brother" doesn't have room to expand or a bigger campus?

Our most famous and biggest supporters are not locked up.

"Big Brother" , that Culture of Corruption, seems to have been caught with hands in the cookie jar and now has to sit in the naughty corner. (Wonder who has Scruggs and Langston's side by side 50 yard line sky boxes now?)

No Crunchy Mike, no Klan rallies, and no mascot changes.

"Big Brother" still struggling for an identity?

It might have changed, but the last
    figures I saw a while back said State had roughly 70% of it's students
    from in state. Ole Miss had roughly 49%.
    If it wasn't located in the state borders "Big Brother" could hardly be called a Mississippi school.

"Shouldn't "Big Brother" dominate in state enrollment?

Let me tell you bastards something, you ain't my brother, much less my "Big Brother", because I wouldn't claim you as kin for love or money.

We took a 5 year hiatus from football with the inept Croom-Templeton compromise, and still managed to go 2-3 in football against "Big Brother".

I don't give a shit if you think we are little brother to you. Whatever makes you feel better.

But when you lay down at night and close your eyes, you know that some shit changed two years and six days ago. You know that all the little brother talk was a coping device. You know little brother is not so little.

"Little Brother" has stood up.

And , holy shit, "Little Brother" is standing taller than you.

Just like he should.

And HAS been doing for awhile.

how they don't care about us. Define oxymoron.

nm

nm

Twitter
    @SixPackSpeak

And that was an awesome write up too!

scrutinize these pictures way more than me. I never even noticed. I don't think that is what y'all think it is.

But I could be wrong.

Plus I've very rarely ever seen a matching set of decor on a blonde.