Guess who's back, live from the six pack !!!

Two Daves Pick The SEC !

After writing for over a decade, last year, I hung up the pen, er, keyboard and called it quits. While I must admit, being able to watch the games and not having to scout them for writing was great, however, it was not as great as writing and interacting with fellow SEC Football fans.

Now, I'm still somewhat time limited, so we won't initially start with guest daves - maybe later. I had to make a lot of calls to find my man Bubb Rubb to see if he could join me inbetween him drinking his 40's, promoting whistle tips and other, ahem, "business ventures".

A big thanks to the guys at sixpackspeak.com for giving us a forum - the interaction should be a lot of fun for everyone.

The archives of the Two Daves are in questionable condition - the server that hosted them died a bad death, so we may be missing a little, but I can piece it back together in time.

Look for the preseason edition August 18th or so, live at sixpackspeak.com

Great to have The Two Daves back. Without you, life was ugly, brutish and short. I am such a slavish fan that I saved your weekly predictions, and I have them all starting with the 2000 season and going through the end of 2006. I would be honored to send them to you if you need them to help reconstruct your archives. You can contact me at: henrye@sc.rr.com

Awesome Henry, I may be taking you up on that.

....five minutes after watching that video, I can tell I'll be hearing that song in my head all day tomorrow.

Great to have The Two Daves back!!! SEC football talk was missing the levity of the group, all seriousness aside. The video was great, too!

Go Gators!
    Gatorbone

Last season just wasn't the same without you guys.....

or maybe that was the gators season that wasn't the same.....

either way, you are back, the Orange and Blue will be back, and all will be good in the SEC again.

Welcome back guys!

Great to have the Two Dorks, errr, uhhh, the Two Daves back again, even if it is just one Dave. Hey Dave, let me make your predictions easy. Just pick LSU to win everything. All other games don't matter. Geaux Tigers (the real Tigers, not them Wore Eagle wanna be tigers) Coonass Bob PS: This season is going to be fun now that Dave is back.

Thanks y'all ! It's good to be back. Is there anything better than SEC football?