Contribution question.

I had automatic renewal on. Just wanted to make sure that went to sixpack and not to yuku unless they are one and the same. Went to "view contributions" and I was not allowed in?

Could you check.

It was set up in spring 2011.

Liberty | Liberty Bowl Yes | No

Twitter
    @SixPackSpeak

Contribution question.

as far as donations. We pay yuku to host the board and use their bandwidth. We are probably going to have a fundraising drive on Yuku once football season gets here so you got ahead of the game. I thanked you in a thread a month or so ago.

Contribution question.

missed that thread. Just wanted to make sure money was going to where I wanted.

Hope the drive is successful.

Posting Permissions