Bo bounds sounds like a sps/nafoom girl fight this morning

Pretty entertaining

Twitter
    @SixPackSpeak

They can't sustain this success. Mullen sucks. State fan calls in ole miss will suck forever they lost to jacksonville state.
    Then repeat calls

nm

so they're getting it all out of their system now.

...to MC fans talk smack? Delta State? The sooner UOM accepts its role and drops to division 2, the better off they'll be.

the university of ole miss no longers belongs in major college sports, with the big boys like Alabama, The Mississippi State University, LSU, Auburn, and Arkansas. If they want to win championships, the Gulf South Conference beckons. Delta State is a natural rival.

You're still a horrible poster. And very seldom funny.

...you're upset because of my opposition to Jerry Sandusky.

I have been booted from Bear boards for countering their revisionist history with quotes that dispute their altered view of reality. The quotes in question were from John Vaught in his autobiography.

Dawgstudent lets them play here, so hammer them Mutt.</p>

</p>

</p>

The guy's a genius, and it's the only radio show that makes me laugh out loud. If I want to hear stats and team previews, I'll listen to Bill King. <div>
    </div><div>I think it takes a few years to actually figure out what Finebaum is actually about. I've never heard Bo Bounds, so I don't know how to compare.</div>

...finger. He sounds mild-mannered, but sticks the shiv in just enough to get both fan bases riled. Another trick he does, is hints some HUGE recruiting scandal is about to hit a school, and he does it just before commercial break. After he gets back on, he's off on another subject.

Quote Originally Posted by patdog
    so they're getting it all out of their system now.

Pretty much spot on, there.

nm

They're still blaming Cutcliffe Orgeron Nutt.</p>

Everybody knows he's a smartass, everyone knows he never played organized sports, everybody knows he plays to each side and pokes and prods. Those are what most people think of when it comes to Finebaum.<div>
    </div><div>But, when it comes down to it, he gets the best guests, has the most captivating interviews, and has some funny repeat callers. Also has just enough morons mixed with the rookie callers who get blasted. He can get under the skin of the coaches that nobody likes, like Tommy Tuberville. It's not about Auburn/Alabama or which team is good at the time. If you approach it from that angle you'll get destroyed every time.</div>

he wants to expand his viewership, keep metro listeners away from the competition at AM 620,and keep his job. If he can provide some useful information,hit hot button issues,and keep college footballup front, he has a chance. At least he has some practical experience withhigh school ball.