What highschool game are you interested in or going to watch tonight?

I am interested in the Prep MRA and thinking about going.

I am interested in the Prep MRA and thinking about going.

when I will get to see McGill-Toolen at Daphne. At least I'm planning to see it.

I really want to see Forrest Williams do well at MRA. Also want to see how Buchanan does.With all the hype he has gotten, he has to perform better than last year. Another game of interest for me is MC vs Olive Branch. It would not surprise me if ole Bawby gets blasted in the opener

My son playing my alma mater.

Because I will be in the broadcasting booth for the streaming live Internet broadcast. ghsmavs.com

Pearl and Vicksburgfollowed by Brandon and Warren Central

Anyone in particular to watch out for?

The head football coach for Brandon is my Neighbor and he said that this is his best team since arriving at Brandon. The Sophomore QB is suppose to be the real deal and Nelson Adams little brother is on the team and suppose to be the best athlete out of the three brothers. I think he is a Sophomore.

Twitter
    @SixPackSpeak

nm

..is Holy, you have to use a "he cannot gooo" atleast once.

nm

MSUDC11

Marcus Boyles returns to Waynesboro in Week 1.

As a West Jones grad, I encourage anyone to go watch a West Jones/Wayne County game if possible. When both teams are very good (2003-2010), it's an atmosphere that can't be beaten at the high school level.

nm

we need to have a kick off the season lunch at Hamil's. Check with Azzuri and your brother and let me know. Unfortunately for the purple and gold, that trophy will be in Madison again this year after tonight.

On my way now!

OB did not look so hot playing Tunica Rosa Fort. Lost a lot from last years team.

GO KNIGHTRIDERS!

The Cats should be in Jackson again this year. They look scary fast on the turf. And Mullen needs to send the bag man to the queen city now to get Kenny's boy. It's amazing how good a QB he is, and he's so young. Saban will throw the kitchen sink at him, if he hasn't already.

They had a down year last year and even missed the playoffs. I'm expecting about the same again this year, but I really don't have a clue. I'm afraid Pierson has missed his best chances to break through and get to Jackson.

Hope you heard it!

MSUDC11

Quote Originally Posted by patdog
    They had a down year last year and even missed the playoffs. I'm expecting about the same again this year, but I really don't have a clue. I'm afraid Pierson has missed his best chances to break through and get to Jackson.
    They should've made the playoffs last year after beating Pearl, but they had a really bad loss at McComb. I would expect about the same kind of season. I wasn't there but I was told that they shut out Petal in the jamboree last week, so that's always a plus.

Wayne County and Pearl will be the class of that division this year, but after that there is a pretty big drop-off. Best case scenario, they go 8-2 and claim the 3 seed.

Picayune will probably win the South in 5A once again.

nm