PACK YOUR BAGS BOBBY HAAAALLLLLLLL!!!

And take those ugly ass Ole Miss pants with you.

Was anyone at the game that can give a neutral opinion on the game. Anouncers on 105.9 were so biased I couldn't figure out what really happened in last couple of minutes. 2 personal fouls agains MC, fumble by OB, ref calls QB down when the RB had the ball heading down field, MC fumble but announcers claim he was already down.

Anyone see it?

and 105.9 is the official carrier for Jagwaaar futbawl.

On my phone, which obviously wasn't the best view. On the first 15 yarder, it was a late hit call, where the player looked to have stepped out of bounds then kept running in bounds. If he would've been clearly out then it was definitely a late hit. But from my admittedly terrible view, it looked like he kept going in bounds, and you can't fault a guy for tackling him on a play like that. I don't know why they marked off the second 15 yarder. Also, the OB radio guys are bad. "Lord have mercy"...

Were like listening to a bad version of David Kellum.

I guess you could call me neutral as I was only there to see my buddy's son play. All of the questionable calls I saw came from the same ref. Anything that was a 50/50 went against MC in his eyes. On the call of being down, the RB's elbow may have hit, but if it did, it certainly didn't look like it because he didn't slow down one bit. On the fumble late by the receiver, his back was to the visitors side so we couldnt tell if it was loose, but when the ball did appear to us, his butt had already hit the ground. Overall, it was one of the sloppiest games i've ever seen. MC is still pretty good and could be real good if they throw to set up the run instead of the old bobby offense creeping back in. I really would say that MC was 3 plays and 1 ref away from that game being over in the 3rd quarter. I mean they had to have given away 200+ yards in penalties.

22 penalties against MC for 200 yards. Unbelievable.

MSU needs more friendly faces in Jackson. And furthermore, what's it going to take to get some good coaches in the Jackon public school system that can churn out some big time players. You have to think there's tons of D-1 talent in Hinds County that never gets realized.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State
    Were like listening to a bad version of David Kellum.

asdf

Pack your bags bobby haaaallllllll!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spanky
    MSU needs more friendly faces in Jackson. And furthermore, what's it going to take to get some good coaches in the Jackon public school system that can churn out some big time players. You have to think there's tons of D-1 talent in Hinds County that never gets realized.

<p style="margin: 0in 0in 10pt;" class="MsoNormal"><b style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal;"><span style="color: rgb(112, 48, 160); line-height: 115%; font-size: 16pt;"><font face="Calibri">but any hope of getting
    a recruiting coupe from Jackson for any of the big 3 is a dream.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"> </span>Thetalent is there with a good coach or two, but what coach wouldrisk his recruiting ROI bywading into theJacksonPublic
    School wasteland?<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"> </span></font></span>[/b]</p>

</p>
    l

I've never been much of a fan.

I actually don't think he's as bad as people say. He does take it too far, but you want your radio guy to be a little bit of a homer and show a little emotion.

And of course, I like that he's a bit of a homer. I guess I just hate the way he does baseball games. I was mostly making a joke.