FARK OFF!!!! PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2012

We have the opportunity to combine politics and SPS only once every 4 years.

Please campaign for your two favorite SPS posters for President and Vice President of the Interwebs. All types of Farks are accepted including but not limited to Photoshop, Gimp, MS Paint, etc.

The winner will be chosen by Dawgstudent on Wednesday, October 31st (Halloween).

The grand prize package includes a lifetime supply of C34 enlarged lady part condoms, communist party badges from Sesh and McDawg22, a gallon of Shsdawg's kool laid, one Peeper crooked hat, a secret map showing how to get to the SPS tailgate held in Oxford for the Battle of the Golden Egg, an HD6 inspired pizza called the Dominator which will be sure to lead to bouts of explosive diarrhea, free concert tickets for a surprise band chosen by MSU's Student Association, teabags from Tusk's own personal collection, and of course FREE CHAT FOR LIFE.

Rules:

1. No Nudity

I have posted an example from last election cycle below that I made when stumping for DS and HD6 in 2008. Enjoy.

Peaches/Fishwater 2012

HI-larious. This is gonna be fun.

A Little sloppy but...

In reference to their upcoming matchup.

Thanks for the effort but please read the thread. We are stumping for internet posters for president of the web.

Seriously, keep em coming.

Yeah, I didn't do well on the reading comprehension section of the ACT. I think reading the thread on the main board first threw me off.

Maybe this one is more appropriate.

the vet

Awesome. I think I am going to have to use that idea for something similar...maybe a series of Buy for OUR State campaign signs.

Screw the Presidency and all you posters... VOTE BANKS FOR SHERIFF.

Last edited by jamdawg96; 10-26-2012 at 12:26 PM.

Election Issue: A hanging chad ruined DS's selection process. Farks due 11/07

You have more time to put in some farks. I think the Bama game slowed us all up a bit. I didn't get a chance to submit yet either.

Sorry for the recycle...Lost my Photoshop to a motherboard crash, and I can't get the hang of Gimp.