Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Fark Off: Slogan the Sixpack***

"Unlimited power is apt to corrupt the minds of those who possess it" - William Pitt, the Elder, The Earl of Chatham and British Prime Minister from 1766 to 1778 issuing a warning to the concerned citizens of the world concerning the creation of sixpackspeak.com
    Every now and then, I come up with a truly groundbreaking fark off idea. An idea that pushes the boundaries of being so offensively genius that it actually makes you laugh hysterically while you contemplate a deeper meaning of your life. You might even soil yourself, cream your pants, or perhaps lose control of some other basic bodily function that people seem to feel the need to tell us about. I'm serious, I get an idea that would stop global warming, end childhood obesity, and possibly even be the driving force behind a BCS Championship for MSU.

Unfortunately, Dawgstudent requested a fark off for this week, so I had to keep the idea to myself. Yeah, I know. What a dick. Congratulations, DS. You made laughing Jesus cry, and babies are jumping out of ten story buildings.

So, I guess we'll just give DS what DS wants. He needs a slogan. Well, not him personally. We wouldn't want to hurt anybody's feeling with farks of a personal attack nature. SPS would never stoop that low (link). It's this cozy den of dictatorial internets that needs a slogan. It also needs a good banner-ing. Thus, if you can work a slogan into a banner, then you're stepping in the right pile of shit. This may sound eerily familiar to a fark off a few months ago, and trust me, it is definitely eerily familiar to a fark off from a few months ago. I'll throw this wrinkle out there, though. If you can't photoshop, then just think of a slogan. If anyone thinks it is worthy, then they can add it to a banner if they have time. However, if you can't photoshop or gimp (again, worst name for photo editing software EVER), well, try it out anyway. I remember Z always downplaying his ability, and now he's been on the front page of EDSBS and received his own fark through email a few hundred times.

Discounted chat on the weekdays and free chat on the weekends to the winner. Must sign two year agreement.

Fark away.

"Unlimited power is apt to corrupt the minds of those who possess it" - William Pitt, the Elder, The Earl of Chatham and British Prime Minister from 1766 to 1778 issuing a warning to the concerned citizens of the world concerning the creation of sixpackspeak.com
    Every now and then, I come up with a truly groundbreaking fark off idea. An idea that pushes the boundaries of being so offensively genius that it actually makes you laugh hysterically while you contemplate a deeper meaning of your life. You might even soil yourself, cream your pants, or perhaps lose control of some other basic bodily function that people seem to feel the need to tell us about. I'm serious, I get an idea that would stop global warming, end childhood obesity, and possibly even be the driving force behind a BCS Championship for MSU.

Unfortunately, Dawgstudent requested a fark off for this week, so I had to keep the idea to myself. Yeah, I know. What a dick. Congratulations, DS. You made laughing Jesus cry, and babies are jumping out of ten story buildings.

So, I guess we'll just give DS what DS wants. He needs a slogan. Well, not him personally. We wouldn't want to hurt anybody's feeling with farks of a personal attack nature. SPS would never stoop that low (link). It's this cozy den of dictatorial internets that needs a slogan. It also needs a good banner-ing. Thus, if you can work a slogan into a banner, then you're stepping in the right pile of shit. This may sound eerily familiar to a fark off a few months ago, and trust me, it is definitely eerily familiar to a fark off from a few months ago. I'll throw this wrinkle out there, though. If you can't photoshop, then just think of a slogan. If anyone thinks it is worthy, then they can add it to a banner if they have time. However, if you can't photoshop or gimp (again, worst name for photo editing software EVER), well, try it out anyway. I remember Z always downplaying his ability, and now he's been on the front page of EDSBS and received his own fark through email a few hundred times.

Discounted chat on the weekdays and free chat on the weekends to the winner. Must sign two year agreement.

Fark away.

Fark away.

Or, "It's a positive that we're negative"
    Or, "We're not always negative. Positive."

Or some shit like that. You get the idea.

Sixpackspeak.com: The place to......ah shit ...did he just punt....on the 30?....That son of a b......motherf.....Go State!

Sixpackspeak.com: MSU's unofficial AA meeting. We don't look down on you when you fall off the wagon.

Sixpackspeak.com: The place that makes a 30 minute spreadsheet turn into a 3 day job.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackdragbean
    Sixpackspeak.com: The place to......ah shit ...did he just punt....on the 30?....That son of a b......motherf.....Go State!

Sixpackspeak.com: MSU's officially unofficial AA meeting.

Sixpackspeak.com: The place that makes a 30 minute spreadsheet turn into a 3 day job.
    awesome... I like number two with a few modifications.

Runners up:

-We suck. We know. That's why we're here.
    -Thanks Jackie.
    -Where Sheep Fear to Tread.
    -*@#$! WTF Crooms!
    -At least we're not.... nevermind. They'd beat us too.

nm

shitku

cuku.

SixPackSpeak.com......... Where Crooms be peeping and very few be sheeping.

SixPackSpeak: Gene Never Anticipated This Shit.

Is it possible to overdose?

Not a fark, but an attempt.

Coach34 is a prime example. i need to post the surgeon general's warnings concerning the side effects.

Along the lines of Jackdragbean, Sesh, and Shmuley's ideas.

well, my laptop is down, so i can't fark it. but, for someone willing and able:

(picture of several sheep on the left, sixpack logo, then text, or some variation)
    "Sixpackspeak.com - We've been there. That's why we're here."

other entries:

- SixPackSpeak.com: Putting cheese on the shit sandwich since 2003.
    - SixPackSpeak.com: MSU message boarding brought to you by apparent fat people calling each other fat.

What program are you using?

Ok, that's it. I'm coming after your crown.

fukudome

It came with my piece of shit laptop years ago. It's buggy and slow, and if you don't have an assload of memory on your computer, it will crash. But if you can find a bootleg or used copy somewhere, I highly recommend it for beginning farkers. You can be a complete retard (see: Z, Center) and create farks easily.

I've never tried Photoshop, and if I'm a 3rd grader, GIMP is quantum physics. And I'm a %$+%#!* engineer.

Darth Photoshop BigMotherTucker's Avatar

putting time into it. It was VERY confussing at first but once you get it, you can put out some quality work.

/Keep the farks coming Z.

and I found the CD the other day if anyone wants to borrow it

The online tutorials are key as well

I'm laughing my ass off at that.

screw paying $700 for a software license. And yes, a good tutorial site is key.

as usual

if anybody wants a scrip

Is that the one that hit the Georgia Dome?

3-2ku

3-2ku

rolling, and rolling....

fukudome